2016 Steam Summer Sale

Oh, cool, featured VR games.

Ark for $16.49

1 Like

Any interest in playing “Golf with your friends”? It’s on sale for $4.79.

I might go with The Golf Club instead. @D1G1TALC1PHERS has that one.

Is it good? Steam is getting slammed, can’t open game pages to view info, lol. Wallets are drainin’.

Bought Witcher 3, RB:Siege, Betrayer, and Oxenfree.

The Golf Club w/ collectord edition upgrade for $9.99.
I am going with Out of Reach, the complete Age of Empires Collection($8.99), and maybe the Golf Club.
@D1G1TALC1PHERS, how is the golf club

If y’all will play golf club, i’ll get it, too.

I accept donations: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mac79/wishlist :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Gold club is OK and would be fun with friends. You can design your own courses which I liked.

Im so broke. I do get paid the last day of the sale…so hopefully can grab a couple of goodies before they close up the sale.

Green Man Gaming is also having a sale: https://www.greenmangaming.com/warner-titles?utm_source=neolane&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=&2016-06-24_Friday_Newsletter&utm_content=Warner_Titles

Haven’t bought anything yet, gonna get the golf game, but with overwatch taking my time, I’m not sure what to buy, even if it’s on my wishlist. Was thinking of buying blops1 and halo 5 (half off soon) on xbox just play more with the clan.

Nevermind cod. The price went back up to $30.00, so I got some games from my Steam wishlist:

Skyborn
Transistor
The Golf Club Collector’s Edition Bundle
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Saint’s Row: Gat Out of Hell - Devil’s Workshop Pack
Enter the Gungeon
Punch Club
Boss Monster

So far I have got…

GTA V
Mad Max
Dying Light
How to Survive 3rd Person (only .99)
Out of Reach

I also have 3 games in my cart. Civ: Beyond Earth - The Collection, Dirt 3 Complete Edition, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition.

I see people raving about Dying Light. what is it?

First person open world parkour zombie game with a twist. If you hang around too long outside and the sun goes down, the zombies get cranked to 11 and you better pack your orifices with wacky glue.

1 Like

I’m looking for cards for the Summer Sale 2016 Badge. At the moment I need #1. I have duplicates of 5, 7, 9 and 10 if anyone’s interested.

I don’t even know what the purpose of the cards is. Is it just a collecting thing?