8/31 SCUM LFG - Who is coming with me?

@PCGamers

I plan to play Scum tonight until my eyes bleed or I pass out drooling on my keyboard. If you plan to play post below. I would like to try to group up and explore as it’s more fun that way. We need to hit some bunkers and military bases to get that good loot.

Time: 5 PM - Until

I also have an idea of sorts. I think we should pick one of the larger cities and lay claim to it. No there is no system for this. I am just saying lets make one of the cities GRG home base. It will be the location we meet at, log out it if near, etc. We could even try to “defend” it once/if the server starts to fill up. Keep your eye out for a cool location.

1 Like

Myself, @fawkernot and one of his buddies setup a sort of camp by the airfield. That place is crawling with big ass robots.

Game is definitely better with a group.

Sadly cannot game tonight. Celebrating 16yrs with the Mrs.

2 Likes

Translated:

Congrats. I probably could have made this a weekend LFG as I plan to just be a lazy scummy prisoner all weekend.

1 Like

I will plan on being around at some point after 9

1 Like

I got my coffee IV ready.

New patch came out this morning - make sure you get the update:

And as promised, here are the patch notes! If your bug/problem is not listed as fixed below, remember that some of them need more testing and will be fixed in one of the upcoming patches. We have seen all of your problems and have to ask for a bit more patience from your side until we can respond to everything. In the meantime:

• Server optimizations.

• Improved server browser sorting.

• Fixed server list overflow glitch - Added throbber icon for servers that havent been pinged yet.

• When server is full or server password is incorrect, client should display meaningful error message now.

• Disabled spectator mode in shipping builds (F10).

• Bird ambient sounds improved in realism and placed in space around player.

• Fixed issue when metal footstep sound was played if player equipe metal scrap.

• Fixing landscape bugs.

• Enabled commit suicide from ESC menu.

• Editing Player start locations, they are not too close to the wall anymore so your head gets insta blown up.

• Fixed Problem with Crafting: you can now craft Metal spear.

• Egg can’t be eaten infinite amount of times anymore.

• Tweaked nutrition gains from crafting / cooking proportionally to ingredient weight.

• Fixed an issue where Oculus was selected as the primary audio output.

And more to come! And again, if you don’t see any update, restart your Steam!

2 Likes

LOL!

I wont be on until 8-9pm est but plan on playing tonight

1 Like

I plan on joining in, probably 6:30-7.

1 Like

I need to find me some guns tonight!

I will be working on a small storage area and shelter by the airbase.

How does spawning on that work? Is the shelter “mine?” or can other people in my squad use it?