ARK: Survival Evolved Mega Thread

ARK: Survival Evolved’s Aberration Expansion Dated for December

ARK: Survival Evolved’s “Aberration” expansion has finally been dated for December. When the expansion was first revealed, it was estimated for an October launch, but clearly that month has come and gone. At the very least, players can dive into the new content before the new year.

“Aberration” promises “new challenges unlike those found on prior ARK maps.” Players will wake up on a malfunctioning ARK that is having a wee bit of trouble with radiation. The radiation has allowed some interesting creatures to come about, and there are unique environmental hazards that players won’t have encountered in other ARKs.

There is also additional gear and features like wingsuits, ziplines, climbing tools and more.

“Aberration” launches on December 12th. It’s available as a US$19.99 standalone or included with ARK’s season pass.

1 Like

GRG Aberration Server should be online soon. Message myself or @D1G1TALC1PHERS for password info.
Here is the mod collection and IP
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225194961
172.107.2.113:7777
@ArkPlayers

2 Likes

Ok, @ArkPlayers I think their will be a new plan for the ark server. I know we don’t have a lot of PC players that play consistently, but this is something I was gonna do on single player but figured it would be fun for anyone else who wanted to try.
The server will be modded and boosted as always, but geared for taming, breeding, and prepping for caves and boss battles,
It will be a boss/story line run on all the official maps. We will prep and level to take on the end game of each map. Once at the level to start on bosses, we will keep in there for anyone who wants to try it out. Anyone can join in at any time and help prep, or do their own thing. The catch will be that once the end game has been done by everyone who wants to, we will move on to the next map.
The Island will be first, followed by Scorched Earth, then Ragnarok, finally Aberration.
I am taking any suggestions for mods and I will post the working list today. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I will plan of starting up the island tonight at some point, and I can change out mods for whatever we need or want.

Please post on here or message in discord if you want to jump in at any time. I will be getting started tonight.

mod pack as of now: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=791659096

1 Like

We do have an Xbox server if anyone out there is looking for 1 as well. PM me or @koldfront_kraig for details.

1 Like

Ok so myself and SoulTerror are both running Ark servers. Sout’s is the xbox server and I have the PC server. Please let us know if you are interested or have any questions. You can PM me about the PC server,or @SoulTerror and @koldfront_kraig about the xbox server.

PC Server
Mod List:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1388216661
Query/Join Info: 173.234.31.26:27136

Xbox Server
Server name is Terrordome
Search for a password protected PC Unofficial server. PvE

4 Likes

Please pm me for password

1 Like

Ok PC Survivors,
For a limited time, we will be running a cluster of servers. Right now we have 2 servers up and I may put 3. Right now we have our main server running Ragnarok, and it will stay up during the duration of this. The second server is running The Island. You will be able to travel between the two with your character and move dino’s between them as well.

I figure now would be a good time for something like this. Fall is coming and there will be lots of shiny pennies to satisfy our gaming ADD. The newest and I think last DLC, Extinction, will release on Nov. 4, and I intend on putting it up on a server when it is released. I wanted to go thru all the end game boss fights and any story/lore of Ark before it comes out. I figure, anyone who wants to join is welcome to.

For anyone who wants to participate, we will be gearing up and gathering for the end game content on each of the official maps. The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center, and Aberration. We will also be doing the Ragnarok bosses as well, but that map will stay up at all times. When we get thru The Island content, we will move on to Scorched Earth and so on with all the other maps. If there is interest in a 3rd server to add a map to, we might do that.

The current Ark event, Arkeology, will be running on the maps.

The mod list link is here:
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1388216661
I am happy to make any changes or additions if anyone wants to play with a mod. It doesn’t matter to me, I enjoy all the mods.

Here is a video about cross Ark travel. It seems pretty easy.

The server IP’s are below. If you have any problems or questions about joining, please message me here or in Discord. I won’t post the password here on the public forums, so message me and I will get it to you.

If you add these servers to you favorite servers on Steam, they will show up when you boot up Ark.
When you go to the mod collection on steam, there is a subscribe all button. That will subscribe you to all the mods and they must download to steam. When they have downloading in Steam, boot up Ark and allow them to download in Ark. It will tell you it’s downloading mods in the bottom right corner of the Ark home screen. You can then go to Join and filter by favorites. The servers should show up if you have them in your steam favorites. Click join and enter the password. If you have any problems, let me know.

Tatorok (Ragnarok)
173.234.31.26:27136

The Isle of Tato (The Island)
216.52.25.53:27026

The servers are set up for quick leveling and gathering. I don’t intend for the task of taking on the end game content to be a giant grind. I don’t care how much you contribute to the preparation and you are welcome to participate in the end events only. We will try to set a date for the boss fights and any end game caves so that maybe we can stream or record them. I have not finished all the content myself, so I will be going thru it anyway. I hope to see you guys around. @ArkPlayers @PCGamers

3 Likes

Awesome, this is one of the best bits about being in a solid community.

All credit to TheBodyFarmer and SoulTerror for hosting, putting all this together and the effort required.
Good work guys.

4 Likes

pc ark players have all the fun

Come to the darkside

1 Like

That’s got to be the worst zero i’ve ever seen

Talk to the site admin about their font choice

2 Likes

Xbox server is back online

1 Like

@ArkPlayers

Well the PC servers have been changed a bit again. The mod list is a little different. There are 2 servers on a cluster together. One on Ragnarok, one on The Center. Let me know if you have any suggestions for mods that you want to play with. Connection and password is below.
216.52.25.53:27026 - The Center
Password: deathiseasy
173.234.31.26:27136 - Ragnarok
Password: grg2018

Mod list:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1516731813

1 week until Extinction comes out! Xbox server is live.

1 Like

Ditto on the PC Side. Extinction server will be up, lightly modded. I’m open to any suggestions on the mods. Probably a couple ease of life mods, stack mod, Structures +.

Delayed a possible week :frowning:

The PC Extinction server should be up. It just released so we will have to see if there are any server issues with a new map. connection info is below with the mod list.

|Connection Info:216.52.25.53:27025
|Query Info|216.52.25.53:27026
Password: grg2018
mod collection:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1558003653
@PCGamers

1 Like

Extinction is out on console!

1 Like