Assistant Manager By day. No lifer always.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I’m Churchles. I come from NJ and my real name is James. I love gaming of all kinds and when I am not at working or assuming the responsibilities I am usually found on my PC. I play all kinds of games and found this on a search for a group of people just enjoying games. Love messing around and when I am with a group I feel right at home.

Hope to get some time in with you all.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG. What games have been it regular go to’s lately?

2 Likes

Welcome James.

I see you’re on Xbox and Steam, what games are you playing these days - on each platform?

We have Xbox and Steam community groups, so we can get you added to those.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

1 Like

Welcome to the asylum.

Pro-tip and just the tip. Clicking on a users avatar will bring up their profile which shows their gamertags.

1 Like

Welcome…I added you…we have ppl playing monster hunter COD Paladins, PUBG and D2, (to name a few currents) and we are always looking to group up.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! Sent a FR your way via XBL.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG
GT beers and leafs on XBone

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! :vulcan_salute::alien:

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! Added you on xbl

1 Like

Welcome aboard, James!

1 Like

Mainly PC. Xbox was only because of Monster Hunter.

1 Like

Go to games. Hard to say. I am usually all over the place and usually willing to play anything as long as I have it or the fund to buy it.

Most Time Played - ARK se.
Most Loved - MW2
Most Played Currently - Paladins

I usually like playing PUBG over Fortnite but will only do so when there is a group.
Overwatch but that isnt my favorite.
Paladins was an unexpected happening. I fell in love with it though.

Honestly I will play anything!

Thank you. Barely noticed your tip. Glad you pointed that out.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG

1 Like

@Churchles if you’re into Ark I think @TheBodyFarmer still has a server going that he’s in quite a bit. In the survival genre, we’re hitting Conan Exiles pretty hard and @D1G1TALC1PHERS has a server running there that we’re getting tons of buildings up in. Damn purge killed Farmer’s butt though.

1 Like

I honestly want to find a group of people to BS while playing games with. I wouldnt care if its Golf with Friends. I just want companionship lol

Dinotato Ark pc server is up and running