Battlefield 1 Mega Thread

Wait until 2fat plays with us. Then you’ll see good BF play.

1 Like

2fat will be lost I think in dubya dybya one! Lol

You can switch seats while flying… upside down.

Breakdown by JackFrags:

1 Like

Make sure to sign up here https://www.battlefield.com/en-gb/beta

For open beta access, its free, and should be kicking off soon

2 Likes

What?!

$130 BATTLEFIELD 1 COLLECTOR’S EDITION DOESN’T COME WITH THE GAME

If I’m reading that right, the collector’s edition is basically a DLC/Season Pass collector’s edition? There’s something we didn’t see coming on the recent cast we did about paid DLC.

EDIT: Never mind. The IGN article says it’s DLC exclusive to the collector’s edition, not a season pass. This is a hell of a pandora’s box EA is trying to open.

Battlefield Gamescom Trailer

1 Like

The open beta will go live on August 30th. Since it’s open it means anyone can partake without signing up, however if you take it upon yourself to sign up for Battlefield Insider
by August 21st you will receive a code to access the beta earlier. The early access date was not given, but since the cutoff date was August 21st and the open beta starts on the 30th, one can assume it’s sometime between those two dates.

The upcoming beta content was also detailed. Similar to past Battlefield betas it will feature one map, which in this case is called Sinai Desert. The “scorchingly hot” map has everything from narrow streets to cliffs and dunes. Both the Conquest and Rush game modes will be available to take for a test run.

1 map, fuck. Guess I will try it but not going to go nuts on it. I hate Metro from the bf4 beta from playing it way too much.

Metro is just a shitty map that gets old real fast. Most conquest games are so damn lopsided it’s retarded.

Now with no ticket burn it should play more like dom w/ vehicles

How long can one wait to pre order to get into Beta?

I am going to pre order and sign up tonight. With EA Access I think your rank from the beta carries over to the game. If you pre order you get 1 month of EA Acess free. Is anyone getting the early release edition? Starts 3 days early on the 18th instead of the 21st.

I’ll be getting it thru ea access. Not sure which version yet

What does ea access give you/

Pretty sure you get to play the Friday before release, plus discount on game itself

Access to other EA games, for example, you can play BF4 for free.