Wonderful news. Thanks man

2 Likes

Awesome. Ty bro!

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

Woot!

2 Likes

I would love some but I replied on the first batch back in October. Says you sent me some of this batch but I donā€™t remember sending you an address. Be glad to send some money to cover expenses also.

1 Like

H2 - I used the original address you gave me for the first batch.

1 Like

I hope you all enjoy the sauce, except you @Lala_Calamari I hope you suffer and end up on the shitter all day :laughing: .

I appreciate the offers to cover my costs or shipping, but as Iā€™ve done in the pastā€¦ If you like the sauce please consider donating to Extra Life for 2018 in lieu of sending me the cash.

I make sauce because I love BBQ and I share it because (believe it or not :thinking: ) this community is/has been great to me.

5 Likes

Any left?

Yup, I got enough to share. I made more than 4 gallons. You want less Hot or MOAR Hot?

LESS hot. Iā€™m way too Anglo to handle super hot.

4 Likes

Fuck Claude. Give him Liquid Napalm!

3 Likes

Wait, claudeā€™s white?!? All those waterfalls were lies?!?

1 Like

Just got the BBQ sauce today and itā€™s awesome, thanks a bunch.

3 Likes

Fantastic. Glad it arrived safely. Even better that you like it! I saw the EL donation, thank you very much. Enjoy it!

How was the spice? People were a little concernedā€¦

Iā€™m hoping that @Bigfish and @h2daddy will wax poetic about their experiences.

So what your saying LaLa is that I should have sent him your bottle?

@Bigfish youā€™ve been Catfishedā€¦ by a Ginger.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

It is amazing, the spice is enough to wet you whistle but not strong enough to make you regret it. Keep me in mind if you change your recipe or make another batch.

2 Likes

suck up!!!

Just got mine. Thanks @shortbus!!! I put it in the fridge right away. Will try some in a little bit. Look forward to it!

2 Likes

Sorry gunny, itā€™s not Crayola flavored. So itā€™s 50/50 chance youā€™ll like it, lol

2 Likes