Build I'm shooting for

This is the build I’m shooting for to play with the kiddies in the DZ. I’m close to his DPS, only 30k off. I’m nowhere near his Toughness. I don’t get it. It looks like his mods have double bonuses, is that a thing?

@DivisionPlayersGroup

455 Toughness is beefy. How close are you to that?

Nowhere even close. I think I’m 350k. I’m not sure what chest piece I’m using. I have 4 pieces of AB gear, 1 striker and 1 god roll gloves. So I have the gear he’s listed (not sure what the striker is, game needs a companion app).

I have the LVO-AC and the Famas he’s talking about.

I’m guessing it’s mods? I’m not finding better gear than what I own, everything is a bit worse.

Yeah, I need to figure out where I am sitting with my AB build vs. my Banshee Set.

I’m sitting at 405k toughness wise. That guy has the Barret vest and it’s giving him crazy health and armour bump. Oh and the dude was completely wrecking people in that vid. It wasn’t even a challenge for him.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I’m missing so much toughness though.

Yeah that is the OP build right now for both PVE and PVP.

I have been trying to get the pieces but missed out on the gloves and the FAMAS.

Still need more pieces of the AB. They never drop for me. Only time I can get them to drop are on HVTs.

The Savage gloves are there until Friday @Grex DZ 06 East Checkpoint

Oh. Thanks. Thought I missed them.

No, I was going to post that they are still here. 240k DZ points. Which isn’t too bad if you do sealed cache runs.

You might need this!!

Did you get that? Nice! I farm Lexington as much as I can, which is really just a run or two every time I fire up Division.

I’m jealous!

I got it on the first run with @Grex earlier this evening

4 Likes