Conan Survival Mega Thread

I’ll probably pick it up on xbone when it comes out. Looks pretty sweet!

New patch drop today. Added a new dungeon call the dregs.

Also Update 23 had the treb in it.

Can you say Shrinkage?

The first expansion for Conan Exiles, called The Frozen North, will arrive August 16 on PC and Xbox One.

The free update will bring a large new frosty landmass to the game. Developer Funcom says it’ll make Conan Exiles 70 percent bigger.

The Frozen North not only offers a new climate, but a new religion, an additional crafting system with brewing, and fresh mechanics like beekeeping and cooking.

Decided to get back into Conan. for a few reasons:

1. They added new areas to explore
  2. Ton of new content to craft
  3. i always like the building and combat mechanics in this game.
  4. And i was bored

Some of the new mechanics like climbing are nice. Game is still pretty buggy though and most of the official servers are just littered with abandoned stuff. Anyway still pretty fun.

Here are some screenies

One of the new armor sets to craft

Not sure what is going on here but thought it was cool

yeah, i am reviving an old thread. Suck it.

3 Likes

Oh and in case you where thinking of trying it or getting back into it. There is a huge update coming with a revamped combat system, skill tree and ton of other stuff. Check that our here.

1 Like

CONAN EXILES @ConanExiles
2h

We are so very, very close to the end of our Early Access adventure and we couldn’t be more excited about what’s in store. We’re counting down to full launch on May 8th. Here’s what to expect after Conan cuts you down from the corpse tree.

They really have added a ton of content to this game and improved the mechanics a lot. But in order to really take advantage or delve into the dungeon content you need a group of people.

Wait…does this mean we’re back to watching the wang physics on PC?

I still have the PC server going. It will be updated as soon as this hits. I will probably remove all the mods and just pump XP and harvest rates.

1 Like

Watching a streamer playing conan. I like the climbing mechanics. How many have this game? I want to come back to this game next week.

People I know of…
@Grex
@anon3687162
@CaptainPeeJ and his brother
@fawkernot

@TheBodyFarmer ?

I really want to get into this game more but the building is just way to much of a grind, even with harvesting rates jacked up. 1st tier no issues any tier after that and you are spending way to much time making mats. The building is really good for it to be such a grind fest.

Agreed. Especially with such a massive map you need multiple places. You almost need a group working together. Going it alone is just way to grindy. Tier 2 is rough and forget about tier 3

1 Like

We have the harvest on that server set to max, don’t we?

Yes.