Desktop Podcast

Does anyone know a good podcast app for Android that also possibly has a desktop/web version that syncs?

This wouldn’t even be an issue if I had unlimited data for my phone but since I don’t, I need a way to listen at work where I don’t have wifi.

Paid or free, doesn’t bother me either way.

1 Like

I use Pocketcast. Mostly for phone but it does have a web app.

https://play.pocketcasts.com

3 Likes

Just checked it out. Seems fucking perfect!

Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks to you both - I had wondered about this before but a quick search didn’t find much, so I thought people didn’t bother or something.

I use Castbox right now, but just started getting back into podcasts on Android. It, like Pocketcast, has a web app rather than a desktop app.

It was free, it was looking so good…

Yeah, I haven’t used the web side much, mainly on my phone which logged in with my phone’s google account.

I don’t mind all that much, just somewhat dislike the practice.
At least it isn’t just a facebook login option.

I use the Google music app currently. A lot of it depends on which podcasts ur looking for.

They are listening to other ones besides the ReaperCast?

I listen to podcast addicts on my phone. You can stream or if you know what shows you want. You can download them when you are on Wi-Fi no data used and listen to them off line. When you are done just delete them. Uses Google and iTunes search engines to find the podcasts you want

`

2 Likes

There is only the reapercast!

This is the one I started using last month.
Has a better interface than some others.

Only drawback is that I’d like a web client so when I’m home I can keep listening to them, or I just fall behind…

I just blue tooth my 800x headset and leave my phone docked. Works pretty well

1 Like