Destiny Lawsuit Papers Confirm Story Changed 'Substantially'

Found this interesting since a lot of people were curious about what happened to all the content we saw in the video docs/previews.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s more accurate to say they hacked the crap out of the story.

1 Like

This means the Beta is now over and the full game is released to all . LOL !!!

2 Likes

I’d agree with you on the beta being as good as it gets, except that beta cost 60 to 90 bucks or more depending on how you purchased the DLC.

Yeah…I finished the main “story” (their words, not mine), but nice attempt at a troll.

If Bungie hadn’t lazily put together a set of missions that can be best described as “Same Shit, Different Mission”, with a playing mechanic that made it feel more like a job than a game, I’d have put more time in it. The PVP was ok at best, the missions were boring on a good day, the patrols and strikes were nothing but chores. At least I can be honest with myself to realize that I paid full price for a game that can at best be considered unfinished while they finally put out a possible final product next week.

But keep trolling Dixon…see how far that gets ya.

1 Like

Trying to claim I rarely game to diminish my opinion on a game is trolling.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll give you that then. I wanted to like Destiny…hell, I’d like Destiny to finally deliver on their promises, at least for those that are still playing it. And you’re right in that regard - it just became too repetitive for me, without feeling I was getting anywhere with it.

Maybe 2.0 and TTK will fix it. I’m still waiting on word of mouth before I drop the $40 on TTK, especially since I’m out on business most of next week. I’m so damn mixed on that expansion/follow up/not sure what to call it.