Destiny Raids Farewell Tour - Vault of Glass - 6/2

SHORTBUS SAVES IT WITH THE CLUTCH!

(stupid thing auto checking my sentences and complaining they aren’t clear, they are perfectly clear, I don’t see what the problem is you stupi…)

Pffft, other guardians are cute.

Hunter Master race, Period!

FTFY

We need a thumbs down button.

3 Likes

I should be on around 8pm Pacific Time if anyone is still going to be searching for a fireteam then… will try to make it on earlier if possible (on Xbox).

Me and @Partho23 are hanging around playing Paladins for now, waiting to see if anyone else comes on to Raid.

Send a message here or on PSN if you want to join us, or just hop right into the Party (Partho23 is hosting).

EDIT: I am also broadcasting this travesty (which is me playing Paladins) to Twitch if anyone wants to watch and instantly feel better about themselves.

Destiny Raid was delayed due to lack of players, plus me and @Partho23 were quite enjoying Paladins anyway.

Possible raincheck. Or, perhaps more likely, spontaneous arrangement when online activity coincides.

1 Like

Paladins is a good game.

Good times tonight. It’s a shame we couldn’t run through Crota. Thanks @SoulTerror for walking us through. It’s been so long since I’ve been in Vault of Glass. Also glad we got a few guys through for their first time. We’ll have to run more Destiny Raids before D2.

@SoulTerror @DuvalFunk @ReaperMan10 @quantumklutz @SilentDeadeye

@koldfront_kraig look at what I got…

Glad to help! I really wanted to run through Crota.

BTW, we should talk about how the fabulous Hunter single-handedly saved the day during the Oracle phase. Everyone thought it was a wipe, not the pro Hunter. He not only managed to cleanse himself but start reviving the lesser classes.

Hunter 4 lyfe!

2 Likes

Can you believe I never got the achievement for first time raider it’s still locked lol

I’ll sell you mine, cheap.

1 Like

LOL Just have to get it on the next one

We running again tomorrow?

I just spent the last couple of weeks getting my main character up to 383 light level… is that enough to do the raid? Started out at 320 and I couldn’t do anything, but with some solo grinding (no pun intended), I think I might be ready.

1 Like

383? Yeah, that’s fine for any of the raids.

1 Like

Im down for tomorrow night. See you fools star side!

I recently picked up Destiny on PS4. I used to play with you guys on xbox one but some real life friends got it for PS4. So add me and lets meet up and do some raids. PSN MohawkViking PS Lala cant do jump puzzles to save his life. RIP

2 Likes

Not only can I jump like a mother fucker now, I am the only Guardian that survives and rezzes the entire party saving a wipe. MLG calls me every day now.

1 Like