Destiny Reset Night 10/18

@DestinyPlayers

it’s Destiny Reset night. New Nightfall light level, reset for raid and the Hard Mode of Wrath of the Machine. @TexasReaperCrew can’t run a room tonight so GRG will need a volunteer to coordinate things. Who’s running what? Let us know so we can squad up.

I can run whatever anyone needs… raid, daily, strikes… whatever. Personally I’d like to get a raid team together and try to get the outbreak prime quest but I’m up for anything

1 Like

Im down to help early, I have to be done by 8pm EST though.

1 Like

I’ll run some dailies and forge with you … I want to see if there’s truth to this 400 ll ghosts thing

Well I assume it’s not a guaranteed 400, it depend what gear you have and base the drop LL on that. So to get a 400 drop you have to at least 396 LL. I don’t think they’d throw out any 400 gear out like candy.

As far as me I will be jumping on Destiny from 9pm ET to 11pm. I guess I’ll see what is going on tonight.

[quote=“AmuseKus, post:5, topic:8502, full:true”]
Well I assume it’s not a guaranteed 400, it depend what gear you have and base the drop LL on that. So to get a 400 drop you have to at least 396 LL. I don’t think they’d throw out any 400 gear out like candy.
[/quote] I know it’s not gonna be a 400… it’s not my first day lol

My raid auto rifle has focused firefly omg I can’t wait to try that out

Then don’t say first day things GAWD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways work wants me to really work so I don’t think I’ll make it tonight. So I’ll see you guys when I get a chance.

I’ve gone from 379 to 383 in a little over 90 minutes