Division XB Beta confirmed for Dec

Here is a recent article about the game from them.

Here is Beta info

Community is at the heart of what we do, and we’re designing Tom Clancy’s The Division from the bottom up with you in mind. We can’t wait to explore our chaotic New York City with you, or steal your loot in the Dark Zone! :slight_smile:

Our goal is to create the best game possible, together with you. With this in mind, we want to provide an opportunity to get your hands on Tom Clancy’s The Division, to test and experience the latest version of the game before it launches. The dev team will use this opportunity to make sure the game is balanced and the servers are ready for a smooth launch. We are thrilled to announce that this will be happening starting this December, as we welcome some of you to the beta!

When does the beta begin?
. If you are an Xbox One player, you will have a chance to be the first to play the game. The Division Beta will premiere on Xbox One in the form of an exclusive first Beta this December!

. If you want to play on PlayStation®4 system or PC, or if you missed the first opportunity to play on Xbox One, don’t worry! The beta will be available on PlayStation®4 system, PC and Xbox One in early 2016.

How can I join the beta?
You have three options:

1. Pre-order now from a participating retailer to guarantee your spot in The Division Beta when it becomes available on your platform.

2. Register here and join our waiting list for a chance to receive an invitation.

3. Make sure to follow us on social media as we’ll be giving away beta keys! Word to the wise: don’t miss the community event on Twitch, tomorrow at 8:30 pm PDT.

For more information about Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta, please read our FAQ or join the discussion on our forums, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and subreddit.

Stay tuned for more information on the beta!

With love,

The Division Dev Team

2 Likes

I can’t wait.

Looks like I need to pre-order.

The first article I linked is new article posted on the site. Some of it is info they have stated elsewhere. But I thought would be a good time to remind people that have not set up since I was posting Annex #8 anyway.
But thanks for pointing that out anyway now go home

3 Likes

When I tried to pre-order before they wouldn’t do it because they didn’t have a date yet. I’ll go try on Monday, but this is a definite must have IMHO

1 Like

Just tell Tuttle to fuck off.

And go back under that rock.

All of you are fired!

1 Like

One of the few games I have high expectations for… even though I’ve been hurt before. But my callused black heart can sure take it!

XB: WildWade

1 Like

I hope this is good I’m gonna pre order.

When I applied my beta code, they let me sign up for 3 more, If anyone wants one let me know, and I’ll forward the e-mails.

I will take one.

me too! ill take one!

PM me your e-mail address

I’ll take one if you still have it.

All 3 gone.

And they have changed it to a closed Alpha in December

2 Likes

I want to really like this game but all signs point to a Colossal Fuck Up! Or what we call at GRG a “Disney”.

3 Likes

It’s Ubisoft. This is normal. They are gonna run it into the ground before it even releases.

Well I apparently am not complaining I received an Alpha code.

Same.

1 Like