E3 2017 Hype, Confirmed, Shown and Teased. (Mega Thread)

1 Like

This looks promising. Bioware with frostbite creating a game that is supppsed to be an mmo lite like Destiny and Division. At least we know it will have a good story since Bioware is doing it

1 Like

It’s nearly time to return to the fairway: The Golf Club 2 is due to release at the end of the month. Developers HB Studios have decided to chip in at E3 with a whole bunch of additional details.

The above trailer covers two of the major overhauls for the golfing sequel. A brand new single player Career Mode promises to tell a true rags-to-riches narrative, as you make your way up the ranks towards the golfing elite. The developers have also given further detail on the online Societies system, which impacts both the Career Mode and general competition play. Players can create and customise their own multiplayer Societies, or join existing ones, in order to find the right fit for their style and skill level. The society’s clubhouse and logo can be customised by the owner. You can join up to five Societies but you can only represent one at a time as you play. Societies can host online tournaments against other clubs too. A lot of these details are further explored in a recording of the developers’ live stream available below.

Beyond these major changes, the Course Editor has been improved. If you’re especially fond of your courses created in the original The Golf Club, don’t worry. You can transfer your own designs from that game over to the sequel.

Finally we have the pre-order bonus details, for those who are eager to pick this title up on day one. You’ll get an instant lump sum of in-game cash, an Elite Emblem and a fancy clubhouse in order to launch your Society in style. You can wear some truly vintage attire in order to feel like you’re visiting golf’s golden age. Speaking of gold, you’ll also net a 24K solid gold driver so you can feel truly presidential out on the tee.

The Golf Club 2 releases on June 27th for Xbox One.

Even though ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown was delayed until next year, Bandai Namco still wants the game to make waves at E3 2017. The publisher has released a new trailer for the seventh numbered installment in their Ace Combat series.

The trailer is heavily focused on ACE COMBAT 7’s story mode and players will get a glimpse at the plot of the upcoming aerial combat game, which the developers earlier promised will be “steeped in Ace Combat lore.”

It’s not clear if we’ll see more from the game at E3 2017, but the early release of this trailer may suggest that we won’t.

ACE COMBAT 7 will release in 2018.

Microsoft and Bethesda Recaps:

1 Like

Some E3 Trailers and Gameplay that I liked:

1 Like

i am just going to leave this here.

2 Likes

I watched the Bethesda show last night on the superior PST. What a disappointment. Even going in with no expectations it was a let down. Over half the show was everything that’s already out and their “big reveal” Was Wolfenstein? He even looked and sounded bored on stage.

The best thing to come out of this, is watching the community absolutely melt down over the paid mods announcement.

That looks ok

I kind of agree with this. No talk about DLC or what’s coming for Mass Effect. I actually haven’t heard anything about this game since release, And I’m a massive fan who owns the damn thing.

Also, Ubisoft, where’s my PvP announcement for Wildlands??? The thing you’ve talked about since the day before release?

Love this game

Though an older game Skyrim on Switch is intriguing since you can take it on the go.

Very good article about how letting the “common folk” into E3 changed the dynamic of the show. I mean who wouldn’t want to wait 4 hours in a line to play a 90 second clip of a new game?

2 Likes
1 Like