Forza Horizon 4 Release Night 10-2-18

Forza Horizon 4 is officially released today Tuesday, October 2, 2018. Retail, Digital, and Game Pass. Lets all get in a convoy and raise hell in the UK. There is a ton of stuff for us to do as a group but you may need to play some before you can jump in to multiplayer so keep that in mind. I will be jumping on as soon as I get home from work but will get the party going around 8:00 PM ET. Let us know if you plan to attend below.

@forzaplayers

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/forza-horizon-4-release-night/

1 Like

Please don’t hesitate to jump in the party. If we are mid race or I am setting up races I may miss sending out invites to someone. Look for the party and hop in. We don’t bite and encourage all members to jump in parties without an invite.

1 Like

How long is the tutorial grind? I plan to be there. Only 5pm pst!

Roughly 5 hours. I think MP opens up before you finish it.

1 Like

I hope to be there.

2 Likes

I think I’m about ready to unlock MP. I think I’m at the race to do it. I’m not sure as I’ve just been racing whatever races I’m near and hitting the influence and fast travel boards.

Shit. I wonder if the trial carries over. Otherwise, I may not be able to get on MP in time.

I’ll definitely be on, but not until a bit later. Probably 9pm or so.

Make sure to get added to the GRG Forza Club. It’s an XBox club (how Forza is doing it now).

I am placing my apology in here for any car I mistakenly hit tonight (though I tend to be far enough behind to not see anybody). If I hit you on purpose you will know.

1 Like

I will be on tonight, but unlike @anon3687162 I apologize for nothing. I will be hitting cars.

1 Like

Good times last night even with my frustrating campus network kicking me often. @D1G1TALC1PHERS @CaptainPeeJ @Lala_Calamari @Savage816 and @TheBodyFarmer.

Game is such a blast.

2 Likes