Garden of Salvation Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Raid

Join the Grim Reaper Gamers for our weekly scheduled Destiny 2 Raid.  We will be focusing on the Garden of Salvation raid.  Let’s thump some Vex and get some sweet loot! 

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/garden-of-salvation-destiny-2-shadowkeep-raid/

I’m down for this one

I’m in

Count me in. Maybe we can get two teams if everyone shows.

In.

Count me in. This is my first time with this new raid. What’s the best videos to watch to prepare?

1 Like

I’m in

I’m in

I’m in, put me anywhere. If I need to be an alt that’s cool too

@zosomagnus

1 Like

@destinyplayers

need 3 more to get a 2nd Raid group going. If you are interested and want in, please sign up here so @valiantvictory can plan things out.

Secure your spot now.

1 Like

With some arm twisting I have 2 teams but let’s see how this shakes out…I will post in a few…would be good to have 2 more alts

2 Likes

Still need backups/alts but here we go:
Prime
SoulessGrimm
SourSmokE89
Sniper_T1
zosomagnus
sabre7d
Kylelanky

Alpha
Grex
Jordanxxxl (ALT)
EzekielJP (ALT)
Valiantvictory
Cupc4keCh4os
Elgr8one

1 Like

@SoulessGrimm @SourSmokE89 @Sniper_T1 @zosomagnus @sabre7d @Kylelanky @Grex @ezekielJP @valiantvictory @Cupc4keCh4os @Elgr8one

How did you all do?

alpha made it to 2nd encounter, baseball diamond, prime made it to the 3rd/bass ph1, both teams would have kept going if we a few alts/backup

1 Like

A little bit of a slow start due to some technical difficulties and switching up of the raid members this week but ultimately we didn’t make it past the baseball diamond because folks had to leave.

I didnt know we were fishing lol