GRG Community Night 3/9 The Division

Ugh girlfriends bday… hoping to be on at 11 eastern. I’m a c hair away from lvl 11.

Would like to do hard missions or security and tech missions. Have enough on the med side. Want to upgrade my turret or grenade.

I’ll join as soon as I get on. Hopefully I can find somebody that’s near my level.

Gave up trying to join in tonight. Not sure if I was glitching but it wouldn’t let me join anyone’s group in game.

I got on super late last night (kid’s practice went on forever). When I signed on I was 300 in queue until Ubisoft realized that I was in charge of GRG. The queue disappeared immediately and I got right in.

Teamed up with @anon36214017 @anon3687162 and @assassin_ginger and demonstrated my MLG skills.

3 Likes

I just stayed back staring in awe.

My router took a dump last night, so I had to put my old Netgear back in place. By the time I had it all figured out, it was getting late and I felt like crap.

Excellent 2 man team turned into a beastly 4 man squad (even taking into account hawklander lol! I will be writing a separate dissertation on that lack of beanie’s in the post-alpha game. Not fair that azalin stole mine and then shot my dog too boot! jk

Not yet… said gifting will come in a patch I believe… I don’t remember anything about straight up trade system tho…

1 Like