GRG Community Night 5/30/18

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/bless-online-release-date.jpg?quality=65&strip=all

It’s time for our community night! Games, games, games everywhere! Take your pick, or play all of them throughout the night. We’ll have parties all over the place.

The GRG shiny penny of the week is Bless Online.

So let us know what you’re playing and when you’ll be on. Let’s squad up and kick some ass! Don’t game alone!

@PlayStationPlayers @OverwatchPlayers @SoTPlayers @ESOPlayers @DivisionPlayers @battlefieldplayers @PUBGPlayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @forzaplayers

We can play State of Decay anytime, tonight is time for @codplayers

9PM

1 Like

Hoping to get a few more PS4 players for our Destiny 2 Raid night.

If we have a full fireteam, we could try out one of the Raid Lairs.
I’ll check out the LL requirements for each.

1 Like

Hoping to RAID! @unobtainaballs sounds like we have 4 so if we can get 2 more we are golden!

1 Like

Early Access for Bless starts today. I am going to try and get on but i have a feeling the servers are going to be a mess.

1 Like

I would be interested in Bless but have a very minimal doubt it will work out.

@destinyplayers lets plan on cranking out some milestones tonight… there was some discussion of running Argos for chests tonight…9-930 so we can get this done if we get enough

@valiantvictory count me in

Count me in…all of the powerful engrams finally seem to be working properly for once

Im starting to get back into destiny, i’m down for some milestones. But probably won’t have time to raid. Also my try to get a few pallidens matches in. Really enjoying it, just haven’t found my go to character yet.

5GB update on COD… Download now

1 Like

Did it last night.

I’m a maybe tonight. Union game downtown that I’m trying to build up strength to go to. Hate going down there during rush hour.

Will either be on D2 or GTA V tonight.

I’ll be on tonight. Kiddo has a migraine / sinus headache (probably weather related) so we’re bailing on the Union tonight (not a real fan, @anon3687162).

Need to figure out wtf to play.

2 Likes

I will be on D2.

Well look who got a Play of the Game! @anon42851937

Good games tonight (except the last few). We had a ton of GRG in the room. @beers_and_leafs @Ahobbs2121 @mnvikesfan @FetalInjury @anon42851937 @Johneffinggalt @Elgr8one @MrWhiskerBizkit. Hopefully I didn’t leave anyone out.

BTW, it’s a shame Core is broken with the Quick Scoping. That’s such a bullshit mechanic and really just ruins the game mode.

2 Likes

@anon42851937 getting play of the game??? What next? Up is down, Black is white, cats loving dogs, or downloading and playing games when they first come out? It’s the end of days people!!!

1 Like

Had a nice Raid completion tonight doing The Leviathan with @unobtainaballs @LudwigVonTokkenTakke @StreetRacer and 2 randos.

Good job guys!

3 Likes