GRG Community Night 8/5

https://i.imgur.com/tAc9O0r.jpg

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We'll have people playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Destiny 2, and various other games Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

FYI CoD Players

Season 5 Update has dropped and it’s a thick bitch weighing in at about 50 GBs depending on what platform you are on. I’m not sure who will have this downloaded and updated for Community Night so Custom rooms may or may not happen.

@AnthemPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers @DivisionPlayers

1 Like

@codplayers

FYI CoD Players

Season 5 Update has dropped and it’s a thick bitch weighing in at about 50 GBs depending on what platform you are on. I’m not sure who will have this downloaded and updated for Community Night so Custom rooms may or may not happen.

I’ll be on COD, assuming the update goes smoothly. Otherwise, Halo?

I’ll be on No Mans Sky if anyone wants to join up just hit me up, remember its cross play so anyone can join up on any platform

1 Like

COD…my shit is tight so I am already updated!

I’ll be on COD. Will run Customs if there’s enough players, or will start to get through the BP in MP or WZ.

Ill play tonight. Need to stretch the ribs.

Starting the update now hopefully will be ready by tonight

I should be on COD tonight. I checked earlier and saw it updating so should be good. I’ll check on it again just to make sure it’s fully done.

Its the iron banana…where you can be curb stomped and enjoy it…GRG of course

Hopefully in for COD. I will start updating shortly. Interested to see if they made any updates for custom games.

No!!!

I will be on COD, lookin to rage out in Warzone. Droping stadium all night.

Will probably solo, not like anyone sends out invites or anything.

2 Likes

well, you sucky. sooooooo…

1 Like

I might actually be interested in playing No Man’s Sky. If not, I’m game for some COD.

1 Like

Lies, more lies, and damned lies

played a few mini Warzone matches. @SALT, @beers_and_leafs and I got an easy win first try.

Can’t talk when you don’t play…lmao!

Stream from CoD last night

2 Likes