GRG Community Night 9/18

https://grimreapergamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/grgcommunity3cropped.png

Alright heathens it’s that time of the week again. It’s GRG’s weekly Community Night! Let’s get some squads formed and get some games in together. We’ll have people playing Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, GOW5, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, PUBG and various other games. Post up what you’re playing tonight! Never Game Alone!

@AnthemPlayers @Fallout76Players @PlayStationPlayers @battlefieldplayers @codplayers @ArkPlayers @destinyplayers @PCGamers @DivisionPlayers @PCGamers @PUBGPlayers @TitanfallPlayers

I’ll be on BLOPS 4 watching the spawns flip.

Most likely I’ll be Borderlands

I will be on COD also, listnening to @Lala_Calamari threathen to uninstall the game.

Isn’t that every CoD fans wish?

What the hell is this lol its Borderlands 3 good sir

It will be Borderlands 3! Tonight

the big lebowski whatever GIF

2 Likes

I will be on Gears trying to finish up the campaign for whoever wants to co-op or horde.

I’ll be glad when I’m done with my classes… its hampering my gaming! If I’m on tonight it will be really late and I’ll be on Blackout or Division 2 (PS4)

2 Likes

Borderlands 3 if I dont fall asleep reading to my daughter

2 Likes

BL3 and/or Destiny 2 so much to so little time

1 Like

@SoInZane hollar if you do ill be on but not sure what im playing but blackout sure does sound fun havent played it since before the alcatraz map update

1 Like

I’ll be on destiny 2 tonight doing some iron banana and trying to get grenade launcher multikills for a weapon quest.

I’ll be there for you, these five words I swear to you “I’ll flip the spawn 4u”
EDIT: AFTER THE FRACKING 10GB UPDATE!

Anyone playing blops 4 or mwr on ps4 tonight?!

We will be playing CoD MW tomorrow, join us for some crossplay action.

@Grex and I played Gears 5 last night.

Yes sir I’ll be looking forward to it!