GRG Forza 7 Time Trials week 2 (Oct 18-24)

Offical Week One Results:

Alps:

Bathurst:

@ForzaPlayers Week 2 is now officially a go. You no longer need to submit your times. I can get them straight from the game as long as you race the correct setup.

In Week 2 we have the 2003 Ford Focus RS on Brands Hatch Grand Prix

and the 1973 BMW 2002 on Catalunya Scool Circuit

1 Like

My times didn’t show for some reason. How do you check the event leaderboard so I can make sure it does next time?

Free Play
RB to go to setup
select the correct car
goto race setup
move cursor to correct track and press X
move cursor to correct track config and press Y for leaderboards
Press X 3 times so it sorts by your friends list

I don’t know why your times aren’t showing. I have your times in the spreadsheet that you sent me. You have to complete how ever many laps you set. If you left after a lap but the race wasn’t complete it won’t register.

They are showing now. I must of done something wrong.

Someone go in and see if I have a time posted please. I set it up for a timed race, didn’t see lap results anywhere

Fuck you @D1G1TALC1PHERS and that POS Beemer!

2 Likes

That trial has been my favorite so far. Watch that first turn thru the finish line!

Yea Texas and I ran it for an hour and a half the other night together. Basically if the tires aren’t squealing the whole time you are doing it wrong. lol

Split this out to a new topic. We should probably have new topics each week.

That BMW is tough. I’m trying to figure out what assists I want to run with. Got my best lap the first 10 laps and that was without ABS and traction control. Been monkeying around but can’t find or do better. It’s late so I’ll give it another go.

I really want to try the Ford. That will be a bit more forgiving.

The focus is pretty fun!

You currently have me by a hair in the Beemer. I’m like .3 seconds behind you. Trying to decide if I’ll give that POS another 10 laps or so.

Run together tonight or tomorrow?

I am ready do some racing tonight.

Lol… @D1G1TALC1PHERS posted footage of jammer’s driving on discord…

3 Likes

58:473, with the Beemer. Beating gunny and just .16 behind Texent.
Think that will be my last try with that garbage car. Also think that POS broke me on regular cars. Tried putting some times in with the Focus and was a complete mess. I don’t even think I managed a clean lap in 5 laps. Rage quit right there. I’ll do some standard SP racing and go back to the Focus later.

Bump for @DirtyD125. Should be 73 Beemer and 2003 focus for this week’s trials. Look at dig’s post above for details

FUCK! just ran a 57 in Beemer… Dirty! Dayum

Do I need to wory about the first two or shall I just do this weeks two?

1 Like

Nah… Just start with current ones. It’s not a running tally so you lose nothing from week one. And you can go forward if you want since digital provided spreadsheet

1 Like