Hello

Hello :slight_smile: I’m st0lin and just wanted to say thank you for accepting me I’m from ny and play pretty much everything on ps4 or pc and go to school for programming n web design sadly got kicked out of my last group for life taking charge but hopefully I can play with some of you guys :slight_smile: glad to be here and hope to make some good memories!!

9 Likes

Welcome!

and breathe.

Welcome St0lin!

Anything you are playing right now, on PC or PSN in specific?
We have a number of forum groups we can add you to, which people can tag to notify a bunch of potentially interested people for event nights or LFG posts.

Let us know your gamertags on PSN and Steam, we have community groups on both platforms we can get you added to.

Check back regularly for mention of events, Community Nights (such as tonight) and general chat.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG, st0lin! Good to see another PS4 user.

Let us know those tags and you can also click on anyone’s profile pic to see their tags and get those FR’s out as well.

Great bunch of people here so keep up with the forums for information and discussion as unobtainables mentioned, hop in our discord if you like and when you see us online jump in the party or spam invites out.

Thank you guys!! And on ps4 I’m playin a lot of siege and some other random games lol and pc play csgo and css n LOL and random games as well but ps4 tag is st0lin65 and I’ll have to check pc don’t remember how many 3s are in it! But what’s your discord?

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the community.

Admin Notes: I saw your tags on your application and main profile, they should have synced over. Not sure why they did not. I forced it. All set now.

2 Likes

can get to it here:

or click on the Chat link towards the top of the pages.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG! Send a FR your way on PSN.

Okay sweet I’ll add you after work!!

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to the club I’ll shoot ya a friend request soon. I got siege but haven’t really played it yet hope we could get a game or two in sometime

Yeah add me I’ll play siege anytime lol or anything else besides the new cods now days :joy::joy:

Hi St0lin! I’m usually up for some siege as well. FR sent on PSN. See you out there!

Hey man! Welcome to GRG! You can add me on steam anytime. http://steamcommunity.com/id/teardropJulio/

I’m a third shift night owl, So if you ever find yourself up at 4am-7am Central time, Hit me up