Hi there :)

Hey, my name is Willowstarr and I game on xbox. Mostly COD and do play the occasional Bops 4. I like bops 4 because it reminds me of 2 and I freakin loved that game.
My gamertag is Willowstarr78 not easy to figure out I am 42 years old.
I have gamed since Jesus was a fisherman. Back in the day of atari 2600 and just went on from there. Legend of Zelda was awesome…just a little guy with a little sword in a big world. Lol (insert mind in gutter)

I just want to game with a good group of people who know how to have fun. Especially during these times its important to laugh and poke fun.

I usually game in the evenings.

5 Likes

Welcome to our humble asylum good to have you join. The @codplayers are many so you’ll almost always have people online to game with just barge into a party and join in

Great :slight_smile: thanks so much

Crossplay COD Account ID's also here is where you can add your Activision ID for cross play, you can either reply to the thread or edit it into the top post

welcome!!

welcome…if you ever choose the play the other game we play here at GRG, HMU, Destiny 2 is where many of us are that don’t do COD at all live.

Welcome to GRG! We have a ton playing CoD right now. I’ll send a regiment invite later.

I added you to my friends list and sent you a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

Welcome to geriatric ward.

1 Like

Welcome Home WS

Welcome to GRG!! soulterror08 is my GT.

Thanks so much

Welcome to the asylum.

Welcome to GRG!