Start and end date
Activision have confirmed that the Ground Fall event will kick-off in Season 4, so it will begin today.
Devs also confirmed that when the new season begins, the Ground Fall event tab will appear on the menus so you can begin completing the challenges and immediately start earning the rewards.
This event is limited time, so you’ll need to complete all of the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone challenges before 10 AM PT on June 24 to earn every reward.
Warzone & Cold War Ground Fall challenges
Similar to the 80s Action Heroes and Hunt For Adler events, there will be separate challenges for Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
While the full list of challenges hasn’t been revealed yet, devs have given us a taste of what they’ll entail. They said that Cold War’s will be relating to Season 4’s “new modes, maps, and weaponry,” Warzone’s will pertain to the new POIs, such as finding and securing SAT-Links.
You can find all of the Ground Fall event challenges and how to complete them below:
- In Warzone, secure 5 Uplink Stations
- In Warzone, Eliminate 10 enemies while near an active Uplink Station or recently crashed Satellite
- In Warzone, collect 3 rewards from crashed Satellites
- In Cold War, earn 1,000 points from captured Uplink Stations in Fireteam Sat-Link
- In Cold War, get 250 Eliminations in matches on Collateral, Collateral Strike, Hijacked, or Amsterdam
- In Cold War, get 15 kills with the Hand Cannon Scorestreak
Warzone & Cold War Ground Fall Event rewards
There will be various cosmetic items to earn in the Ground Fall Event challenges as with previous events. As you complete both Cold War and Warzone’s Ground Fall Event challenges, you’ll earn Ground Fall-themed cosmetics, and for completing every challenge, you’ll get an “out of this world” Epic Secondary Weapon Blueprint.
Here’s every Ground Fall reward confirmed so far:
- Calling Cards
- Satellite Weapon Charm
- Epic Secondary Weapon Blueprint
You can find all of the Ground Fall event rewards below: