I am new to the GRG

Just found out about you guys from r/DTG. Spent last night listening to some of the podcasts and seems like a group of like minded gamers. I am currently playing a lot of Destiny 2 (PC) but I play just about everything (time permitting, being an adult sucks). I also play on PS4, but usually only for the exclusives (Spiderman is rad). I am from Boston and work in technology, so I can usually keep up with tech jargon and will (money permitting, being an adult sucks, student loans suck) have a killer PC gaming rig (or 2).

Looking forward to grouping up with you guys soon!

Oh, and I have a Jeep Wrangler I will talk all day about. Any other Jeep folks here?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. I apologize for all the lies that Johnny tells the audience when hosting the podcast.

2 Likes

Welcome from another newbie!

Welcome!

I will add you to a few of our forum groups, namely @PS4Players, DestinyPlayers and @PCGamers.
Feel free to request to be added to any of the others, listed here.

We also have PSN and Steam communities we can get you into, that helps to add other GRG members.
I’ll add you on PSN (Olz_3) and Steam (unobtainable), so I can get you into those.

Not sure about Jeep owners, feel free to create a thread on it?

EDIT: I will also send you an invite for our in-game clan for Destiny 2 (once the maintenance ends).

1 Like

Welcome to the community. And yes, i concur, being and adult sucks.

Welcome to GRG! Ill send you FR on PSN shortly.

Welcome to Grg!

Welcome, if i fail out of adult-ing can i be re-mediated back to teen years?

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to the club!

Friend request sent your way
PSN:StreetRacer15

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to the reapers homey :v::v::v::laughing:

1 Like