[LFG] - Weekend thread 8/17 - 8/19

Alright Reapers…let’s see what you all are playing. Reply below and get some gaming going this weekend!

If any @GTAPlayers are interested, I’d like to check out the night club expansions in GTA Online tonight or tomorrow.

2 Likes

I could jump in for some GTA. I need @anon3687162 to give me a loan.

3 Likes

Ill be on ESO but I’ll see what others are doing as well and might crash a party or two.

1 Like

Yeah OK hoe, but what games are you gonna be playing?

2 Likes

MLB The Show with @anon42851937?

2 Likes

Probably fire up ESO and give it a go. Otherwise will keep playing Vermintide 2 on PC. New content coming out later this month!

2 Likes

I will be on Destiny tonight and tomorrow night running the Iron Banner. I could be persuaded to take part in other activities if we can get a group together. Usually try to get a raid in Saturday night. @destinyplayers

2 Likes

Fire it up… we’ll be on all weekend! I have lowbies I can level with you.

1 Like

Destiny 2, trying for the Whisper.

2 Likes

hey @Sniper_T1 lets get a signup thread going for raids tonight…i’m out of town with limited service…but i plan to get back and hopefully run something…I’d like to get spire or leviathan @destinyplayers :grin:

2 Likes

I’m working today, but I will be on over the weekend playing @codplayers gaining double everything XP playing some Hordepoint. ANd it’s even core, just like @Lala_Calamari likes it

2 Likes

@Ravalis AKA LuxeryEdition is looking to raid.

2 Likes

I’m probably out tonight, won’t be on until late if at all. Union game tonight.

1 Like

Since my weekend was chaos, I’m moving my GTA gaming to tomorrow night. I’ll put an event up later today.

2 Likes

1 Like