Madden 18

A little EA Access Early Trial action. Madden Ultimate Team

Julio has some skillz

User Pick, Lurk…Lurk…

Julio is a BEAST. Carrying defenders into the EndZone.

Who is excited for tomorrow???

1 Like
1 Like

Gotta love arcade mode. Xbox DVR new .gif feature is nice.

1 Like

@TEXENT - I be lurkin!!!

1 Like

For those of you that play MUT and have twitch prime they are giving 24 weeks of content to us. The first card is Reggie White.

2 Likes

How? Do we connect accounts in game? I tried late last night to get on, but there were XBox troubles and couldn’t connect to purchased stuff.

To connect twitch to EA you need to go to the twitch page. Claim the reward and it will give you instruction on linking accounts.

2 Likes

I finished the Longshot campaign last night. It was a different take, more cut scenes than playable content. Lots of decisions but very limited game play. Overall I enjoyed it.

Yea I finished it yesterday afternoon. It’s was supposed to be like a Taletell game so as far as that goes it did a good job. I enjoyed most of the characters except the tv exec with the whiny voice.

1 Like

He served his purpose. He was tool bag.
The story was really well done with a few surprises. I think it is a great starting point for something that was brand new. Glad to have it out of the way. Now on to MUT and Franchise.

I think it has multiple endings as well. I could be thinking of another game but I think I read that.

hey @TEXENT

this guy says hi! and can’t wait for connected franchise.

1 Like

Who’s going to be on tonight playing Madden?
MUT? Franchise? Head to Head OG Roster?

You should really disable that button @D1G1TALC1PHERS

1 Like

At least I got the 2 points.

1 Like

Join soon please?

2 Likes

Squads will be you + two other humans playing against three other humans. Not sure how much of that I will honestly play

1 Like