MasonicMage58

Hey guys I’m new to these forums but im excited to get to know ya’ll. I mostly play Destiny and Destiny 2. I’m a 26 yr. old gamer who works overnight so i’m mostly on in the mornings. Guinness introduced me to the GRG clan and I’d love to do some raids with anyone who is willing. My gamertag is the same as the title of this post so feel free to add me on XBOXONE.
P.S. I am a Warlock main so if you need those sweet sweet rifts i’m your guy.

6 Likes

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG.

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome…I know we will get some quality alien killing in d2

Welcome Mage.

As I’m sure you know we have an active Destiny 2 playerbase on Xbox, so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding others to play with.

You just missed the signup window for our upcoming D2 tournament, though you may be able to apply as a sub in case someone has to cancel. See information here, it might not fit your time schedule anyway.

We have an Xbox community and a Destiny 2 in-game clan, we’ll get you invites to both of those.

Let us know if there is anything else you play, feel free to discuss gaming or anything else that interests you here in the forums.

Hey glad you finally made it onto the forums Mage!

Welcome mage!

Welcome to the community

Welcome to GRG

Welcome to GRG

Welcome to GRG! I added you to my XBox friends list and sent you a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

PS: Make sure to add your XBox GT to your forum profile.