Modern Warfare Crossplay night 12/5/19 9pm est.

image1920×1080

Alright its time for a Modern Warfare Crossplay Night so lets get together and run public matches. Sign up so i know who to look for and have an idea of how many groups we will need to run. Everyone is invited whether you’re PC, Xbox or PS4 sign up and lets shoot some people. Check the forums for the Activision account names to get others added as well.

Originally published at: https://grimreapergamers.com/pec-events/modern-warfare-crossplay-night-12-5-19-9pm-est/
1 Like

@codplayers @PlayStationPlayers @PCGamers

1 Like

I’ll be online Activision I’d: TwistedGunsmith

2 Likes

I’m down and should be able to make this!

1 Like

I will be on

1 Like

You can bet I’ll be on tomorrow night and for anyone curious RuttedClown is GhostKing1. So if you invite me and see that name pop up, its still me.

1 Like

Well this is for Thursday night lol

1 Like

Meant more I’ll be on for both Wed Community Night and on Crossplay night, ya nerd

2 Likes

I’m not going to be on tonight. Firewall Migration tonight.

@codplayers

Make sure sure to post up your Activision accounts in this tread and here:

More importantly, make sure to ADD each other to your Activision friends list. With cross play enabled and players on all platforms we need to do a better job as a community with gaming with each other. We all have been asking for this for years and now it’s here in a hot game we’re all enjoying.

One final tip. Make sure to change your Voice settings to No Effect. Go to Settings, Audio then scroll down to the Game Chat settings. Turn off Stealth or whatever is selected. This will give you all normal voices instead of that stupid walkie talkie bullshit.

2 Likes

I will be around tonight. Activision ID: Klown4Life

I’ll be on tonight.

Please add me as a friend: SpiderDice#1601640

1 Like

We had a pretty good night with wins and losses, thanks to @SoInZane @TwistedGunsmith @LudwigVonTokkenTakke
@likelydragon1 for joining in on the fun.

2 Likes

I had a pretty good time good games for the most part I think we only lost once and that was our first lol

2 Likes

Good games indeed and being that we won so many I’ll let you all count each time you killed me in your kill count column lmao!

1 Like

Its was an accident or 3 lol

1 Like

In my defense, I only shot @SoInZane because I’m always paranoid in HC and because I can’t throw a flaming bottle over a 2 foot wall.

2 Likes