Music!!!

Iā€™ve been buying random thrift store CDs because Iā€™m sick of whatā€™s on the radio and my carā€™s bluetooth annoys me. This leads to someā€¦ interesting finds. Queensryche was pretty expected but I didnā€™t expect to find German rap/metal in an Indiana suburb.

This song came up on Pandora for me. It listed the album as ā€œBest of Local Hā€. Wasnā€™t this their only hit? Must be a short album.

I think they had like 2 or 3 songsā€¦ I forget. It wasnā€™t memorable

1 Like

I hung out with Liz Phair in her hotel room almost 20 years ago. Sheā€™s fucking short as hell, cute, and funny too.

I worked at a fine dining restaurant located in a Hilton, and the room service guy was out sick. The guys in the kitchen told me whose room it was and I happily volunteered to take up their order. She was sitting up there with her manager and 2 other randoā€™s who won some radio contest. Iā€™d never really been a fan, but I was curious what type of customer sheā€™d be (e.g. Michael Jordan, Lynn Swann, Mr. Fucking Belding are all pricks/ Bill Oā€™Reilly, Jerry Rice, Mario Lemieux are all super nice.)

Any way she was cool and I ended up chilling with her a good 20 minutes while she answered questions and chatted with the winners, and me.

1 Like

This is just here to freak you out.

1 Like
1 Like

Lol I didnā€™t know Jackie Chan was in that. Of course the last time I watched it I didnā€™t know who Jackie Chan was.

Yeah they drove some Mitsubishi computer car with the dude that was Jaws in the Bond movies.

Edit to note

My wife is right. I can remember shit like that about a crappy 80s movie but canā€™t remember a phone conversation from 20 minutes ago.

They have the blu ray at Bestbuy. I may have add it to my collection.

1 Like