New Guy Intro

New guy here from the Chicago area. I’ve got a regular 9-5 job and 2 sons. So I usually hop on Xbox later in the evenings. I heard about this group from SigMike and Guinness. Thought I’d check you guys out. I mainly play Destiny, Division, and a few sport games. Can’t wait for Red Dead Redemption and Anthem. I’m looking forward to gaming with you all.

6 Likes

Welcome to GRG.

Da Bears!

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to this season. We’ve made huge improvements to both our Off and Def. it should be a good season

Yea getting Mack was huge. Looking forward to it. Hope Mitch has a good year.

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG Rendawg!

1 Like

welcome…I’ll get you added to the D2 clan…I’m there mosts nights, I’ll make a point to game with you when i see you on so you know who I am…we have a pretty solid core group there with big social nights on Wednesdays and Raids on every saturday and some fridays.

2 Likes

Welcome! How do you feel about the Mack trade because my raider fan friends are really salty?

1 Like

Welcome!
What kind of sports games? We have a Madden 19 League on XBox, MLB and NHL games as well (some of those Canucks for sure!)

Oh cool. I’ve been spending a lot of time doing Madden 19 Ultimate Team.

I’m going to be holding off on Forsaken a bit. Tons of games coming out and I need to spend wisely.

1 Like

Oh man I’m pumped about Mack coming over. He a premier defender in his prime. Also Bears love to squander their early draft picks on busts so those draft picks we gave up would have been wasted anyways. Roquan was a good pick this year but prior to him, lots of wasted picks.

Edit; shit forgot about Mitch last year. Lol. He’ll be alright.

2 Likes

Welcome to the crew!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I got to agree with you on your excitement for red dead and anthem both look pretty solid

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

1 Like

Welcome to the party

1 Like

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to the @destinyplayers and @DivisionPlayers groups. I also added you to my friends list and sent a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Ok cool.

Thanks everyone

Welcome

1 Like