New to GRG but a long time gamer. Hoping to see you in Destiny 2.

Hi GRG,

Found out about you on the reddit.com/r/fireteams weekly clan recruitment thread. I’m super awesome, you guys take new people, so win-win. How’s the Destiny 2 activity here? I just got back into it with this latest expansion after not playing since launch. I was a pretty diehard D1 player but couldn’t get into D2 at launch. I only did the first raid part way through and quit and still working my way up to the new content/level cap. Would love to have some people/clan to play with.

2 Likes

Welcome Duck

I see you listed PSN, Steam and Xbox handles.
Which platform(s) do you play D2 on?

We’ve had people playing it constantly throughout but it has picked up a little more after Forsaken released (as you might expect).

We have an in-game D2 clan, forums groups and console communities we can get you added to aswell.
I will add you on all 3 platforms.

Sorry for the lack of details. I forgot to specify that I play D2 on PS4.

1 Like

I currently also play Rocket League and Division on Xbox and Warframe on PC.

Besides gaming, I also play Magic: The Gathering, I garden, and I am a semi-pro/independant baseball player.

1 Like

No worries.
Now I know which in-game clan to invite you to.

Will add you to @PS4Players, @PCGamers and @destinyplayers (all forum groups).
Invites inbound for PS community, Steam community and Xbox club.

For D2 on PS4 I’d say me, @StreetRacer, @SoInZane and @Baumdiggity1984 are probably the most regular players.
You’ll see the others through the PS community and here on the forums, just add everyone to your FL.

You can see peoples’ platform handles by just clicking on their image to view their forum profile.

1 Like

I think @GrumpyInUt is playing Warframe on PC still and @quantumklutz is likely still playing Divison on Xbox.

You can request to join @DivisionPlayers here.
There are also other forum groups here, feel free to request to join any of them.

Welcome…we have a pretty huge D2 community ATM

Welcome.

Some magic hell yeah bout time I find another co-magic player and welcome to get man I’ll add ya here in a bit on psn

Welcome to GRG!

Make sure to join GRG’s PS4 Destiny Clan.

We’ll have a bunch playing Division 2 when that drops.

I added you to my XBox friends list and sent you a GRG XBox club invite.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

Welcome to Grg!