Outward an Action RPG Survival

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool. I do wonder without any quests and no real goal if it will keep me entertained. Or will i get bored after the initial charm of a new game wears off.

1 Like

The game is out now and getting some good reviews. I’m super stoked for the split-screen and co-operative play.

1 Like

I do wonder without any quests and no real goal if it will keep me entertained.

There are quest and goals. So far I have had plenty of things keeping me busy. I am loving the game. My only complaint is the world needs more life to it. Like animals or something roaming around outside of cities. Love the magic and combat.

2 Likes

How exactly does the magic system work? I’ve heard that you have to do spells in stages or something like that.

I just did the tutorial last night so my knowledge is minimal. For a fireball I have to do it in 2 steps so from that example you just don’t hit a button and throw a fireball right away.

1 Like

First you have to go to the purple mountain to get your mana. At that point you have to decided how much health and stamina you want to sacrifice for mana.

The magic is a 2 part process. At least right now. You basically cast one spell on the ground that creates a circle. Then you stand in the circle to cast the actual spell that does damage, etc.

1 Like

Anyone one else picking this up or picked it up for xbox?

I am thinking about buying it on Xbox.

Just got it yesterday and it has been fun so far, need to try the coop and see how that goes

Please tell me that the multiplayer is cross platform. I wish more games were cross-platform.

Ya I agree with you on that but its doubtful it was made by 11 people and probably dante have that kind of support to do something like that