Paladin Mega Thread

Changed the thread to Paladins Mega thread because I do what I want!

1 Like

The AI controlled Turrets really turned me off. People getting rewarded for kills they didnā€™t ā€œearnā€ just doesnā€™t sit well. Especially Torbjornā€™s turret, thing had stupid range and such a fast lock on time. I would use Reaper to teleport behind one to kill it and be dead before I teleported in.

Also, I could never really find a character I liked or could play well as other than Roadhog. I should try it again as I know thereā€™s been a ton of balance patches.

1 Like

I may get it again if I can find a cheap used copy.

@DuvalFunk and I got a few rounds in. We got smoked in two rounds because our team was full of tards. One Fernando didnā€™t even use shields or get on point.

The one round we rolled the team.

1 Like

https://www.paladins.com/xbox-beta-signup/

Looks like you can still sign up for the beta. @anon36214017 /robb is bugging me for a Paladins night. I know @DuvalFunk has it. We need to squad up and wreck some shit.

2 Likes

Iā€™m down. Just let me know when. Melt some faces!

1 Like

Are there Xbox beta codes floating around the community for this? Iā€™m a big fan of Smite so I may enjoy this too.

Try signing up for the beta. Iā€™m not sure if they are giving any out anymore.

The base game will be free when itā€™s released so everyone can try before they buy.

Ok will do, we have an overnight babysitter on Wednesday nights so the wife and me from the Xbox, Iā€™ll give it a shot tomorrow

Just realized the founders pack was only $20 and that includes all champions now and in the future. Bought the same thing with Smite and it has more than paid for itself so I went ahead and picked it up.

Now I just hope people play it when it releases.

2 Likes

I was lucky and got it when they had it on sale for $15. I love this game. Itā€™s the slutty, trashy sister of Overwatch.

I usually prefer the slutty trashy sistersā€¦

2 Likes

Been watching some champion videos, I usually prefer an objective/tank based character so I think Iā€™ll probably start with Fernando

I havenā€™t played Overwatch in awhile so things may be different but I prefer Palidins more. For whatever reason, Iā€™m more comfortable with Paladinā€™s heros. I also really enjoy the ability to create builds and to customize them in game based on the enemy teams. It just adds a little extra to the game.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to. GRG is just so damn busy and balls deep into BF1. My goal with FPS Mondays is to branch out to different shooters, or at least offer options. Iā€™ll fire up a squad then bitch about it later. :wink:

1 Like

So that settles it. Mondays, Overwatch or Paladins or something other than BF1. Letā€™s do it.

1 Like

I own overwatch and Paladins, but would have to reinstall overwatch so as long as I had a little notice that is fine.

So I have learned that there are a lot of people that play this game that just donā€™t understand the concept. So many of the randoms just run around the map and go for kills and never even go to the objective

2 Likes

No shit, my favorite is during the sudden death round. All you have to do is cap the point to win and your teammates are anywhere but the point. GG dopes.

1 Like