Paladin Mega Thread

Nope, you’re not. Actually, I was in the midst of a mega long game that ran like 7 rounds. We capped the point 3 times and almost scored twice (payload was right there). Of course my team couldn’t cap the final time and we lost. Hate that shit.

Preview of 2 new skins for Open Beta 54

1 Like

If you’re gonna take the healer I want, at least heal.

1 Like

Cool. Still would like to earn more as I had to play a few basic builds to make competitive. At least now I’ll need less essence.

So you’re saying DSmooth can’t heal??

I wonder if it’s the old 2o2p guy. lol.

I got over 75k as her the other night. She’s a pretty solid healer.

I like her a lot as a healer. Can do a lot of damage and heal at the same time. Very active character.

@Lala_Calamari @Grex my internet decided to go. Sorry for up and leaving.

That sucks, we could of used your healing later on. You got 90k that round.

Yeah, I don’t think I received a single heal after you dropped.

I’m glad none of my 60K heals as Seris went to you. You aren’t worthy of a heal.

Ruckus change in OB54. He can now fly???

Yeah, I tried it one match. I’m not sure that fly is the right term, but you can go aerial. It worked pretty well, but I had a few times when I was getting caught up in the environment. I wonder if he’s using it with RB at times when it looks like he’s in air then speeds up.

Is there a default to stop auto buy during a match, or do I need to turn that off each match?

It’s in the settings. Turn off Auto Purchase.

oh its his dash. he can kind of burst up with it. that’s cool

It won’t purchase stuff though. Or has a delay. I don’t think Johnny knew how to disable it in general. Then again I don’t think he knows how to strafe or pull his right trigger.

Johnny’s new name is Captain Bullet Magnet.

This coming from Captain Drive Everyone To PCP.

My car is gassed up and ready to drive you there as well. Do you want shotgun or would you prefer the backseat?

You know I only ride in the sidecar.

Jenos, the Ascended teaser.

1 Like