Pro Wrestling

original ECW was something that will never be replaced or duplicated. It was perfect for the time and locations.

1 Like

The edgy production and camera angles used on their TV set them apart even more.

I missed an AEW show that rolled through my home town. I want to grab the next one that comes around. Jake The Snake Roberts has joined AEW now.

1 Like

I am not a fan of Joe Rogan but this is a great interview:

Vince McMahon’s decision to still hold Wrestlemania instead of postponing it will cause the WWE to lose fans and millions of dollars. The stories I am reading of talent being upset at the tapping paints a very negative picture. Word is Brock Lesner cursed VKM out, something him and only him can do due to his clout and mainstream drawing power.

I will not be watching the tapped event immediately. I’ll read the results and decide if it is worth my time.

They haven’t been to Long Island and I hope they do a show here. Problem is VKM still has deals with Madison Square Garden and the Nassau Coliseum.

I was glad to see Jake looking healthy and giving a good promo. I hope he is able to keep his demons at bay for the rest of his life.

@MrWhiskerBizkit and another friend and myself were suppose to be heading to Milwaukee tonight for an AEW broadcast, but stupid Corona changed those plans.

That is a shame. Did you get a refund?

Thankfully we can tune in tonight and watch them put on a proper, no audience broadcast.

I did get a refund.
Still sucks, but it is something totally out of my control.

Glad you got a refund. We can only influence so much.

I did not watch last night’s show but read a summary and it sounded like a really good show.

Brodie Lee’s character apparently is an impersonation of VKM.

Lance Archer debuted last night and had a squash match. He is a really good signing. He learned quite a bit during his time in NJPW. Speaking of NJPW, do you follow that organization at all? I download NJPW torrents, the shows are very good.

I hate matches like what Archer had, those biggest vs smallest, never liked them.
It was a solid episode, best they can do with limited staff working.

David vs. Goliath can be good if done right. Archer’s debut was a total mismatch. Stunt was chosen because he is excellent at taking bumps and making his opponent look legit.

Just read that Georgia officials wanted to shutdown yesterday’s taping as the state is shutting it down today. AEW had the proper paperwork so the taping continued and they have enough footage until mid May.

Stunt can take them, Darby Allen is better at taking them and making them.

AEW is going all in on Darby. He’s had an interesting life full of ups and downs which can be utilized in storylines.

If you are into torrents, then please check out the following wrestling torrent site:

https://pwtorrents.net/login.php?returnto=%2F

what is special about these torrents?
Hope their is a lot of videos being shared, it looks like Pirate Bay might be done for good, so that cuts off a major supplier for my PVP’s

1 Like

The torrents are well seeded and there a ton of them.

If you did not watch AEW Dynamite last night, you missed probably one of the better episodes so far.

1 Like

I did miss it and will watch it soon.