[PS4] - GRG Last Wish Raid Night 10/5/2018

Count me in for tonight. Same time? 9pm EST?

1 Like

Iā€™m good to go again. Managed not to get hungover too :grin:

1 Like

So on the puzzle room during the Shuro Chi fightā€¦ I have an alternate idea.

Last night we had four people assigned to hopping on the plates and two assigned to add control. Trick is, we kept running into lockout issues and itā€™s tricky to shuffle around and not waste time.

So my thought is, three pairs of two. Two pairs do the first puzzle - then switch, the add-control pair hops in and one plate pair takes over add control. Third puzzle, the add-control pair goes back in and the pair that did the first two puzzles handles adds.

This would reduce the chances of lockouts by 33% (or 50%? Would have to think about the math) and also, with add control duties shifting, youā€™d have more grenades/supers available, more orbs being generated.

We actually ran with a couple other guys who had a good way of doing the buttons and it worked out so much better. Same ppl get a number and just look at the picture like a number pad, go to your button and call out when your ready and hop on. Youā€™ll know if youā€™ve previously been on a button and you call out who you want to switch with and switch.

We were flying thru it afterwards and had over 2 mins for the 6th damage phase to take our time.

1 Like

Great progress this weekend guys! We made it to Riven and learned much along the way. We will keep at it and get this down packed!

2 Likes

Any chance of getting another group going this evening (Monday)?

I think @TwistedGunsmith @StreetRacer and myself at least plan to try and take Riven out tonight and get it completed and you are more than welcome to join us and get the experience.

2 Likes

Riven is going down and maybe if we can get the people we might be able to try the cluster strat again

1 Like

I most definitely will be thereā€¦
Just like I said the other night I made a headstone for
Shurio Chi to dieā€¦ n she did
So Iā€™ve made a headstone for Rivenā€¦ Tonight

1 Like

What time are you guys thinking of trying it tonight?

1 Like

I will be on by 8 EST and would like to start no later than 9 EST if at all possible

Ok cool, I should still be on then

1 Like

Ah, I have plans in the late afternoon and wonā€™t be home til about 10pm EST. If you guys have a full six before that, by all means donā€™t wait. Plenty of time to run raids elsewise. Iā€™d definitely like to try tomorrow (Tuesday) if folks are game.

Edit: grr forgot I have to pick up people at the airport Tuesday evening.