Sound off!

So far… Amazing… Visuals are better and many quality of life tweeks(controls). I only played for 2 hours last night but was impressed. I will be playing for a while! Also,sound effects are fucking bad ass too!

Mostly really enjoying it.
Couple of minor things that annoy:

• Unclear why you can’t get into some map areas, presume need to return later
  • Map snaps back to the character position and zoom each time it is loaded
  • Cannot view quests / switch between active quests whilst looking at map (ties in with above)
  • Inventory menu is slow to load
  • Skills menu is slow to load and slightly unclear how various sections work (passive, active, augments)
  • Gear cannot be filtered by weapon type
  • Gear cannot be sorted by value
  • Gear prices slowly shuffle round when browsing between items

I got it for Xbox

2 Likes

I agree with most of your comments/complaints. Except:

• Gear cannot be filtered by weapon type - I’ve been able to do this. Same control as before (RT/LT?)
  • Gear cannot be sorted by value - Same^

The auto-pick up on money and ammo is so nice. You don’t have to hold X anymore to grab whatever you can handle. The gun play and sound effects are awesome. I was a little surprised by the gore with blowing bodies up. And the whimpering of the dying skags will make me keep my headphones on. My wife would NOT appreciate hearing that.

I just wish I had more time to play.

2 Likes

Just bought for PS4. Add me Hellscare4ps to your PSN friends list!

3 Likes

@PlayStationPlayers @BorderlandsPlayers ^^^^^^

2 Likes

I’ll be picking it up on Friday for PS4!

1 Like

Huh, OK. I’ll try and figure it out when I’m next on. I plan to change my control scheme too, once I unlock the other weapon slots anyway.

I’m really digging Zane as my first character, however I’m not having fun getting electroshocked every 2 seconds on a certain boss fight. (Side-mission boss fight on the first planet you unlock in game.)

Stay close to him/her/it

Sadly i halfto wait to get it on ps4. This whole no money thing really does suuuuck!

1 Like