The Best MMO is going on sale.

Sent you a FR request.

And thanks Lala for the guild invite.

rabb it really is.

• Very little back tracking, to get your missions you donā€™t even have to talk to NPC if you donā€™t want to. Just walk into the area and it tells you what to do. I suggest you talk to them after you complete the mission to see if they have any good Karma rewards.

• Group events happen randomly and who ever is in the area can chip in and help or not. Lots of things to explore.

• Weapons and armor look awesome

• No sub, but you can put money into it if you want for all kinds of random ass shit

I havenā€™t even touched PvP. I know Lala and Grex enjoy it.

1 Like

Yeah I havenā€™t played in a while but easy to figure out what to do. Group events are always cool how they pop up. $10 is a steal for people that like a MMO from time to time.

@Grex @Landdon and anyone else I donā€™t have what are your GW2 names?

Iā€™m trying to get everyone on the GRG clan. At least as a way to keep in touch with in game.

I used to co GM a very large clan (select Few, 400 + Members). I am currently getting bombarded with in game whispers. I spent most of last night chatting. Arcadian (the GM) is looking to return and may fire up select Few again. If so, that would be a good fit for all as well. Weā€™ll see.

I just added a Tome and Letter of Influence to the GRG guild.

Not sure of cost (if any) but they just announced their first expansion.

https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/en

wow good find.

Already got the Teamspeak Channel set up.

Download Teamspeak.

Server Info: ts3.jadequarry.com:10001

Everyone needs to be verified to use Teamspeak. Itā€™s simple. Just go to any of the WvW maps (JQ borderlands or Eternal Battlegrounds are your best bet). Hit T to bring up team chat. Ask to be verified.

There is a guild channel called Grim Reaper Gamers. Enjoy!

Thatā€™s odd. What door?

Also, are you on Jade Quarry? Whatā€™s your game name? I shoot a guild invite out.

I have had zero issues this weekend. Actually had a 2XP token for an hour that has been sitting around so getting 4XP. Trying to find someone to verify me for TeamSpeak is my issue.

I will get on shortly. I have to build a bed.

Keep putting usernames out there everyone. Slowly adding you to my FL.

Invite sent.

Iā€™m not familiar with those dirty Norns or their story. So I donā€™t know. In fact Iā€™ve only done the story once with my Warrior. Most of the other classes where crafted to 80.

From what I recall and tell me if I am incorrect but you can go to lower level areas and be adjusted down so we could all help each other out.

Yes.

For example I am level 17 but in the level 11 or 12 part of the story. It shows my level as 17 with a effective level of whatever level the mission is.

yeah im having the same issue. canā€™t start the great hun or whatever. door wont open

well i got my $15 worth. but this does seem funā€¦ dunno whats difference about it, maybe its my class.
name is Audible Silence.9138

and to get past that wall glitch, switch servers. go to character screen, lower left corner pick world, then click on another server and click guest.

just join the guild. you can right click on the name and add fried from there. You can also be in multiple guilds at the same time. just you can only rep one guild at a time.

Finally got verified on TeamSpeak.

1 Like