The Division 2 Clan is up

@Grex, can you sort invites for any Xbox guys in this thread?
I think that’s at least KillerDuck03, MasonicMage, SoulessGrim and Ronin.

Thanks. The issue is it only allows me to have 10 invites out at a time. So I have to wait till they get accepted before sending more.

We are also totally going to fill this one up and have to create another.

1 Like

Any @PlayStationPlayers end up picking this up?

1 Like

Picked up. Played. Threw game into clothes drawer. Pulled game back out and got to level 12 and gave up again. lol
Yea I’m in the clan…

1 Like

The clothes drawer??! Is that typical or did you get particularly frustrated with this game…

1 Like

Lol that’s what I was wondering too

1 Like

Gaming is fun…But better and more fun with friends. Sooooo. Yea. Its not frustrating. Quite opposite. (Correction. can be frustrating at times) But nonetheless. Game was pulled out of the drawer again before i left for work.

1 Like

Well If you end up playing when you get out of work and I’m on, just shoot me an invite and I’ll help you run through some missions.

2 Likes

We’ve got @SourSmokE89 @DarkNiteRaven @GreyJedi @Mcriddle93 and myself in the PS4 clan so far. Any other @PlayStationPlayers have TD2 let me know so I can send invites out.

2 Likes

I should have it in a day or two struggled like hell to get it finally got an order placed at gamestop now i just halfto wait for them to confirm it so i can get my digital code

2 Likes

@SoInZane
Legin007 was wanting to join the clan even though he left us.

1 Like

Still got room on the Xbox clan?

@khaprel - sent you a clan invite. you need to unlock the clan lady first to accept it.

Copy, ill work on it tonight

Not sure he left but he is back regardless and in the clan!

Notice: Xbox clan is currently full. Please let me know if you have stopped playing so that room can be made for others if they want to join.

Thanks

1 Like

If there any lingering @PlayStationPlayers out there who have Division 2 let me know so I can get you added. We have plenty of room. If you’ve yet to get the game what are you waiting for? :smirk:

3 Likes

Picked it up today. ADD ME PLZ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Invite sent

Hm maybe should have mentioned my PSN (chiaroscuro65). Not seeing an invite

1 Like