The Elder Scrolls Online :Greymoor Expansion Trailer - Dark Heart of Skyrim

Uncover deathly secrets in the Dark Heart of Skyrim, ESO’s next big year-long adventure. Beginning this February with the Harrowstorm DLC, the story continues with the new Chapter, The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, arriving PC/Mac on May 18 and Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on June 2.

The trailer for the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online Expansion just dropped. It’s set in Skyrim and looks to be all about Vampires! As usual, the trailer looks awesome.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57529

https://i.imgur.com/tfc26zY.jpg

Pre-Order and Pre-Purchase Rewards

If you pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, you gain access to exclusive rewards, including:

https://i.imgur.com/jy5VoA2.jpg

• Pre-Order Costume: Jarl Finery
    • This rugged but stylish raiment is typically reserved for northern nobility—just more proof of your heroic stature!
  • Pre-Order Pet: Sacrificial Pocket Mammoth
    • Though the arcane markings indicate its status as a sacrificial offering, these creatures often end up trundling along after soft-hearted souls like yourself.
  • Pre-Order Reward: Nightfall Preview Crown Crate
    • A select collection of Nightfall-themed items!
  • Pre-Order Reward: Western Skyrim Treasure Maps
    • A collection of three Western Skyrim Treasure Maps.
  • Pre-Order Adornment: Jarl Crown
    • Crafted from horker leather and metal reworked from weapons, this circlet marks your lofty status among the Nords.
  • Pre-Order Reward: Two XP Scrolls
    • 50% XP scrolls, created by a Priestess of Meridia, to help you get started on your adventures.

The above pre-order items arrive upon the game’s launch for your platform. In addition to this, should you pre-purchase Greymoor digitally, you also instantly unlock this exclusive in-game mount:

• Pre-Purchase Mount: Holdbreaker Warhorse
    • Even the stoutest castle gates splinter under the thundering hooves of the exclusive Holdbreaker Warhorse! Astride this hardy steed, victory on the battlefield is assured.

https://i.imgur.com/tcnasbL.jpg

Be careful when Pre-ordering. I tried it through game and it took me to the full game purchase. You only need the upgrade if you have ESO from before. I got the Collectors edition and all the extra bullshit. The upgrade is $49.99 while the full edition is $79.99.

Standard upgrade edition comes with a few items (mount included) for $39.99.

@ESOPlayers

The Dark Heart of Skyrim

An ancient evil emerges from the depths, intent on devouring the souls of Skyrim. A dark tide of monsters rise from Blackreach and threatens to plunge all of Tamriel into darkness.

In the Dark Heart of Skyrim, you can experience a new year-long adventure, beginning with the upcoming Harrowstorm DLC dungeon pack and continuing through the Greymoor Chapter and beyond. You can experience the entire massive story in these upcoming releases:

Keep an eye on for more updates on this new year-long epic soon, starting with Harrowstorm !

The Elder Scrolls Online: Harrowstorm

The Dark Heart of Skyrim storyline begins with the Harrowstorm dungeon DLC, kicking off as soon as this February. Featuring two new dungeons, Harrowstorm has you contend with a supernatural storm in Icereach and explore the depths of Unhallowed Grave. As you discover the dark forces that threaten Skryim, the events of this DLC will lead directly into the Greymoor Chapter.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor

Supernatural harrowstorms plague Western Skyrim, and dark beasts, led by a powerful Vampire Lord, devour souls to further their mysterious plans. In The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor , ESO ’s newest Chapter, you must defend the besieged Nords and uncover the evil behind this monstrous resurgence.

This Chapter brings all-new adventures to ESO players, including:

• A new zone to explore: Western Skyrim
  • A gothic main story quest line that ties into the Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure
  • An intriguing new system: Antiquities
  • A massive new 12-player Trial: Kyne’s Aegis
  • New world events: Harrowstorms
  • New delves, public dungeons, and stand-alone quests
  • Updates and quality-of-life improvements including a rework of the Vampire Skill Line (free for all ESO players)

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is coming to PC/Mac on May 18 and Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on June 2. You can pre-purchase Greymoor right now for PC/Mac and Xbox One. Greymoor is coming soon to the PlayStation®Store—check this help article for more information.

In addition to this, we are thrilled to announce that Greymoor will be coming to Stadia. Stay tuned for more information about how you can play ESO on Stadia in the coming months!

Explore Skyrim Above and Below

In Greymoor , you can return to the snow-swept home of the Nords and explore the region of Western Skyrim. Currently in ESO , you adventure along Skyrim’s eastern zones of Eastmarch, Bleakrock, and the Rift, but in this new Chapter, you can explore the other side of the province, including the city of Solitude and the deepest depths of Blackreach, a subterranean world beneath!

Explore Solitude 1000 years before The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

As you venture across this new zone, you’ll encounter the hardy Nords who call it home and discover a host of interesting side quests, delves, public dungeons, world bosses, a trial, and the new harrowstorm world events. Enough to keep any intrepid adventurer busy!

A Gothic Tale

As part of the Dark Heart of Skyrim year-long adventure , Greymoor ’s main story continues the ominous narrative that begins in the Harrowstorm DLC dungeon pack. In this latest Chapter, you must investigate the evil behind the supernatural storms that have swept across the region.

While Greymoor ’s main story is part of the year-long tale, you don’t need to have completed the Harrowstorm DLC to follow and enjoy the adventure. How you choose to experience Tamriel and the Dark Heart of Skyrim is up to you!

Antiquities System

The new Chapter also features the all-new antiquities system. This in-game activity allows you to uncover lost artifacts scattered across Tamriel. As an up-and-coming archaeologist, you can scry the location of ancient relics and excavate them via a series of new minigames.

Discover and unearth lost relics

The relics you can uncover include unique collectibles such as furnishings and mementos, and they are not limited to the new zone, but instead see you travel to every corner of the continent. Tamriel’s hidden history is yours to discover!

Pre-Purchase Greymoor Now

You can pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor now to receive unique rewards at launch, including the Jarl Finery costume, Jarl Crown adornment, Sacrificial Pocket Mammoth pet (actual sacrifice optional), Treasure Maps, a Nightfall Preview Crown Crate, and Experience Scrolls. In addition to this, for digital pre-purchases only, you receive immediate access to the Holdbreaker Warhorse mount!

The stout Holdbreaker Warhorse mount

Greymoor will be available in the following editions:

• The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Standard Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Digital Upgrade
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Digital Collector’s Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Physical Collector’s Edition

The Greymoor Collector’s Edition comes with all the pre-purchase bonuses in addition to a host of unique digital goodies. For more information on each version of Greymoor and to find out which one is right for you, review our editions article. Finally, you can pre-purchase Greymoor on our Buy Now page right now!

Uncover the Dark Heart

Monsters emerge from the deeps of Western Skyrim, threatening all of Tamriel in the year-long Dark Heart of Skyrim adventure. The new Greymoor Chapter is at the center of this amazing new tale, so keep an eye out for more information regarding the new Chapter and epic storyline in the coming months. Skyrim needs heroes!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor is coming for PC/Mac on May 18 and PlayStation ® 4 and Xbox One on June 2 . Pre-purchase Greymoor now digitally to receive unique bonus rewards and gain immediate access to the Holdbreaker Warhorse in-game mount (digital only—conditions apply). Don’t miss out!

You should check ESO if you’re interested in an MMO. The questing and stories are very good. Base game is super cheap (free on XBox Games pass) and offers more content then you’ll actually finish. Then there are all the DLCs and Expansions. It’s a really great game.

Guess I need to start going back into Cyrodiil. I also have a psuedo-tank that can tank dungeons if anyone wants to run some.

@ESOPlayers

I might have to jump back into this. I haven’t turned it on since theSommerset dlc.

This is about a week away. Any one else getting this? @ESOPlayers. Don’t think we have any active players left.

I’ll run through DLC campaign twice with my 2 main characters (MagSorc and Stamina Dragonknight). Hopefully run some dungeons to gear up a bit on the new PvP meta. Then finish off with some Cyrodiil action for awhile. I’m due for a break of daily CoD MP and Warzone so I’ll be mixing this in.

1 Like

I’m pondering picking this up. I have ESO on both PS and XBox but I’m alot further along on my XBox account so if I pick it up it will likely be on XBox. Haven’t touched this in quite some time so I def have alot to catch up on.