The Newest new guy

Hey!
Went online today looking for a group to play some games with, stumbled upon you guys.

I currently play on XBOX and hoping to get back on the PC at some point in future. Currently I’ve been playing Rocket League or Fortnite. Its not so much that I enjoy Fortnite but more so the battle royal mode. The battle pass challenges and epic constantly changing/adding to the game is something I enjoy.

I am also a big fan of titanfall 2, have dabbled with elder scrolls online and really enjoyed gears back in the day!

Gamertag is : The Legend 688

lets go!

9 Likes

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome!

We have a few that play Fortnite on Xbox (@h2daddy, @Lala_Calamari, @Wahooie, @islappedafish…)
Rocket League I’m not so sure on.

ESO has a big group playing here, I’ll just point you toward @Lala_Calamari, @ixL0N3W0LFxi and @SoInZane for that, I’m sure they will make themselves known.
You can request to join the ESOPlayers forum group here.

We’ll get you into the Xbox club on XBL too.
Then it’s just a case of adding everyone to your FL and jumping into games / parties / etc.

Welcome to GRG

GT beers and leafs on the XBone

Welcome to GRG!

I’ll send you a FR shortly. Our guild is growing in ESO so I can get you added to that the next time I’m on.

awesome! sounds great guys! glad to meet ya all !

Welcome to the club man hope you enjoy your time with us!

Welcome to the community

Welcome

welcome

Welcome. I play Fortnite almost every night. If you see me on, shoot me a message or an invite. My youngest plays on my account. If it’s me, I will respond. If no response. it’s my kid.

1 Like

Welcome to GRG

Welcome to Grg

Welcome!

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to my friends list and sent you a GRG XBox Club event.

Make sure to take the time to follow GRG members back.

Absolutely. Have been put of town the last few days and will be able to accept some requests tonight . Looks like this is a very active group. Very cool

2 Likes

Welcome to GRG