Upcoming Movies & TV Shows - Trailers, Talk, Bitching and Moaning

Yeah been following this one for awhile. Looks good. Lots of controversy
around it. Saying they are whitewashing the film.

I hope GITS lives up to the anime movie. So good, a classic anime film along with Akira. I’m cautiously optimistic. Also, I feel like they should have used the original score for this trailer. They did it live for a trailer screening and its amazing and kind of loud so be warned.

How was Dr. Strange?

You didn’t ask me, but I enjoyed it. Wasn’t too sure going into it because I really didn’t know much about him, but I think it was pretty good.

It was good. Not great. It’s not my favorite marvel movie, but it wasn’t bad. The visual effects were crazy. I kinda feel like the movie had no pacing though and while I understood there was a good vs evil thing going on I just didn’t think they did enough to expand on it.

Also Benedict cumberbatch is not my favorite actor in the world so I was meh about it walking in.

did they put subtitles in for you foreigners?

1 Like

I won’t even justify that.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Too slapstick or actually amusing?
Reminds me a little of American Pie - though that could have been Sean William Scott.

I thought the first one was funny, no idea they would make a second one. Great Trailer!

I’ll have to watch the first one. My kind of humor.

First goon was good. Loosely based on a hockey player from the northeast I believe. You can watch it on Netflix or Amazon.

The double pupil bit looked awesome.
I think Sofia Boutella will do well, not so sure about Tom Cruise though…

Presumably this is a remake, which could work since the last film was somewhere between comedy / action / light-hearted thriller.

Would be good if it was just a movie and not a remake. Yes there have been several mummy movies in the past, but it would be nice to see an “original”

The last article I read they were adamant that it was not connected to the Brendan Fraser Mummy franchise

I found it on Netflix and added it to my list.

1 Like

tom cruise…meh

he needs to go away