Upcoming Sea of Thieves Alpha test

Shit… @unobtainaballs is on to us.

Or is he???

Ay yo

I know a few us got in to Sea of Thieves alpha, so I thought I’d throw up a post and see if we can’t get a crew of 4 together on Saturday. The weird time window messes a lot of people up, but last go around I played about an hour and half and felt that was the right amount of time to get a feel for it.

So STFU with excuses, clear your Saturday afternoon from 2 til 5 and join me for some landlubbin, plank walking, scalawagin good times.

I will play with yer booty any time.

1 Like

Every single one ofor these is at a shit time. Why not try one at a realistic time Fuckers?

2 Likes

Didn’t know that about Wednesday’s.

Hours are sucky. One day I’ll get to try this game.

Woooo Brits.

Fuckers haven’t sent me an alpha invite though.
Where’s the camaraderie fellow citizens!

Sea of Thieves Alpha is having a play session that started yesterday and ends on Sunday.

Ah, I thought you meant a stream or something by the devs, rather than another limited time access.

Well normally the test are for a few hours on 1 day of the week. This is completely open for 6 days. So all the people that have never been able to make it should be able to play now.

1 Like

Going to download it and give it a try.

Holy Monkey Butt Batman! Between the SoT tech alpha and Spintires I won’t get any errands done this weekend :yum:!

1 Like

I might try to sign up for the Windows edition to see if I can get into the next play session (presuming there is one), just to try this out.

Edit: I didn’t mean to specifically tell you this. Think I had a question you could answer but I found the answer myself first… but I had already clicked reply.

Got one this week for this weekend. Anyone else?

1 Like

Once you are invited, you can play in all future Sea of Thieves technical alpha play sessions. Welcome to the pirates life!

The randoms I have played with have been very nice and helpful. If you don’t have a group 4 people you are going to get put with randoms anyway. i doubt I will play this weekend but if I do i will send you a message.

1 Like