Warframe: Trouble with UrANUS!

I used Soma Prime last night. Great weapon.

You play public matches right? You haven’t happened to pick up the bow Dread yet have you?

I used to use that to one shot Grineer on Uranus survival missions.

Public Co-Op? Yes, I do and no I don’t have the Dread bow.

I really haven’t seen too many Weapon blue prints. The ones I have need materials that I haven’t found yet. I also have a Braxton and Bruxton waiting on a part or two.

I’ve bought weapons from the equip screen (with credits) and maxed them. I also buy blue prints from the market and try to craft what I can. Most are locked (I’m assuming mastery level).

BTW, that bow takes a good 4-5 head shots to drop someone on Uranus. It sucks when I get a full mob of enemies.

Yeah, the Dread is a high crit weapon where as the Mutalist you’re using is a high status chance weapon.

I’m working on something in that builder site but without some of the gold mods (which you might have), I can’t get the status chance high enough to be very viable.

I got a couple ideas in mind i’ll try and work on throughout the day.

Only prime blueprints are tradeable. You can’t trade already made weapons

Shit, that’s right.

I may have to log in to my xbox account and see what I can trade him that he might could use.

I’ll check mine too and the dread bow can only be gotten fro. The shadow stalker when you kill him or buy the pack in the market

You all don’t have to trade with me if it’s something I can earn. Just point me in the direction on how to earn it or gear up so I can handle Uranus and more.

Don’t forget that your Excal gets a passive boost for using sword weapons.

Your best bet might be to tank up and use melee only. You need to do 3 or 5 melee only missions anyway to get past the Uranus junction.

Some of the mods are vaulted so if we have them we can trade and help you. Plus that is how I got my start friends helping out. I probably have some extra stuff you can use

1 Like

Yeah, most have trouble with Uranus. It’s all about relaxing. Taking your time. You’ll get it. I have faith.

4 Likes

Plus Uranus has the archwing parts that can be a pain

I agree, but Adam & Eve has the new ones on their website.

3 Likes

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited that you’re about to unlock the Second Dream quest.

Dream Quest of Uranus…sounds like quite the journey. Full of thrills and such.

1 Like
3 Likes

Mark it on the calendar boys, I’m calling Lala’s reaction to Second Dream quest now.

1. “This is the dumbest thing ever, uninstalling”
  2. “How in the fuck did they sneak that in? This is amazing!”

If you’re legitimately having trouble with Uranus, then I suggest a Proctologist. At your age you should be going at least once a year.

I think I know what the problem is or at least part of the problem. I only have 30 mod slots. It looks like I need to craft some Orokin Reactors for my Warframes to double that to 60.

1 Like

Between that and polarizing slots you basically get a 4 to 1 increase.