Well Howdy Ho everyone

Hello I’m Ilde AKA Fonsi call name PapaMIDNIGHT coming to u live from sunny Miami FL, unfortunately its fucking raining. I’m a 43 year old chef been messing around with food since I could eat. I was the pot head alcoholic athlete in HS and College almost did well in baseball but life won, tits ass beer weed came in before any else on that priority list of coarse. Well under this pandemic I forgot how much fun I used to have gaming and its bringing close with my son which is the greatest plus of this newly refound passion of gaming and hopefully a good way to meet equally sick individuals such a myself. I’m currently playing on Xbox COD MW2 mostly multiplayer looking to get better at warzone, Halo , Overwatch.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the community, got plenty that play warzone that you can link up with. @codplayers got another meat shield for ya

welcome

Thanks great to be here I’m pretty much on all the time these days so if u ever need a fire team member I’m game

Thank u great to be here

Welcome to GRG!

Welcome to GRG.

GT is beers and leafs on the XBone.

We usually have a few people on COD nightly, just add people and jump into a party.

Welcome to GRG!

I added you to my Friends list and sent you a GRG XBox club invite. Either beers or I will get you added to the GRG CoD Regiment.

XBox GT: Lala Calamari

Also here you can find a list of Activision IDs that we have compiled so far for all platforms

welcome!