Whats up GRG!!!!

Welcome…we have a fairly active ESO group…I plan to get back there someday, mainly i’ve been playing destiny 2…look forward to chatting soon

1 Like

Diddo :wink:

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to the club. Also what console do you play on? And are there any other games you have an interest in as well?

1 Like

I play mortal kombat a good bit. I played diablo 3 but havnt since i got my ps4(i was playing d3 on xbox 360)… Lately ive been on a big god of war run. I played all the way through the first 3 but the fourth has ALOT more to do. And ps4 btw

Welcome Fractal / Keith

I’ve added you to PS4Players, we’ll get you added to ESOPlayers too.
Feel free to apply to join any of the other forum groups from this page.

I’ll add you on PSN shortly (Olz_3) and we can get you into the PS Community - which helps with adding other GRG by their platform handles.

I love the god of war series played all of them including the 2 on the pap (wich also has a lot to do with the story) but I haven’t played the 4th yet and still debating on if I want to or not

Welcome to GRG!

I’ll send you a FR shortly and I’ll login to ESO tonight and send you a guild invite! I think from your intro you’ll like your stay here lol!

The latest God of War game is up there as one of my top all time games. Definitely worth the playthrough.

1 Like

Its pretty good so far… Took some getting use to but i like it.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to GRG fellow warrior looking foward to team up with you on the battlefields of Tamrial, as the war horn bellows and Dawnbreakers light shine we shall rule the day. May your goblet never run dry of mead, may the livestock be plentiful for the rapeing. Once again welcome

3 Likes

Lmao… Hell yea dude… Were gonna rape the shit outta them livestock :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Send me your psn stuff

Tap on their name to see their profile, which includes gamertags (for those who have added them).

1 Like

Ahhhhh… Gotchya

Welcome to GRG!

1 Like

Thanksssss… Happy to of joined… Played eso with @GreyJedi last night… Happy to actually have people to play with lol…

2 Likes

Hey… How do i do the new user tutorial?

Is that an ESO thing or are you asking about GRG?