Who Is Getting Morrowind?

I will be on most of that day.

Itā€™s 32 GB update so start downloading now.

1 Like

I saw and kicked off the upgrade this morning. That was for Elder Scrolls Online.

Is there a separate Morrowind install? Or is this it?

Looks like a separate update for Morrowind. I finished the 32GB update and now I have a second 32GB update

How many Wardens are getting created today?

Also, whatā€™s everyoneā€™s plan of attack on the new Expansion? Is everyone starting a new character (presumably Warden) and hitting the new areas? Or are you all bringing along your main toons?

Iā€™ll have to turn the Xbox on before I go into the office.

And all the wardens will be created. ALL of them!

Iā€™ll be creating a PvE Warden Tank and exploring the new areas. Iā€™ll also be creating a PvP Nightblade later today.

Iā€™ll be sure to locate as many dungeons as I can for delving tonight. We may need a second group running vanilla areas

I created a new char this morn for the warden, the update starts you automatically in the new area.

1 Like

Iā€™m respecting my magical NB to stamina also for Pvp which may run in new area for leveling/exploring.

Just bought it. Looking to start a new char tonight. Not sure what I should do

1 Like

Starting new with the warden. Can someone post a build for it?

What route are you taking?

Take a look at this. Depends if you want a Magicka or Stamina Warden. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s good or not yet.

Always just do a random build. Thatā€™s what Lala taught me.

2 Likes

So glad you play on PC.

Iā€™m going magica for the ice AOE the warden is supposed to strong in.

The stamina build looks ok for me. Wasnā€™t sure what the Wardenā€™s strong suits were.

This is a magicka damage build. Only problem is itā€™s an end game build but it gives you and idea of what skills and weapons to level.

Itā€™s out now right? how are you guys liking it? I have ESO for Xbox and dnoā€™t play much. Had thought about buying it on PC for some time now. If it went FTP I would probably jump in. Always afraid Iā€™m going to buy and never play. Happens a lot, especially with PC gaming. ā€œOh this on sale and Iā€™ll play itā€. [Never plays it]

If only someone you game with from time to time played it on PCā€¦

1 Like