Xbox Tater Raiding (XB1-9pm Saturday 12/22)

@destinyplayers image

Last week we *(kinda) ran 2 groups…one running Scourge of the past and one for Last wish. Those with Light closest to the recommended 640 ran SOTP and the others LW.

We were to the last boss in SOTP and can run some or all of LW for just Armor and weapons (nothing wrong with some riven cheese, goes well with potatoes).

**All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 610 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

*LW group did not get formed with ppl on and off but ran forges in Lieu

1 Like

Interested in running something. I’m not sure where I’ll be LL wise (getting 630 drops now). Put me in coach for either raid.

1 Like

Im game, any encounter that encourages shooting your enemies in the back is always a blast

I am down, will probably not be high enough LL to do new raid, but I am fine running Last Wish.

I am in.

1 Like

I’m down to do some SOTP / LW since I actually hit 630 last night.

1 Like