[XBX1] Tater Raiding 9pm Saturday 1/19/19 LW/SOTP

@destinyplayers

we still are getting better at LW and as a group like to run some of that…and we have some that like Scourge…so we will see…
Depending on who signs up (those under 630) and group consensus, we will do some LW and then try a full SOTP run

*All are welcome. This is designed to be a fun teamwork exercise that awards us good raid gear. **(we are thinking 550 is probably the power/LL floor for LW and 630 for SOTP). Please sign up below so we can plan for 1, 2 or 3 raid teams. Signups have priority over show-ups. We will start filling open slots by 9:15 unless you let us know you are running late and maybe we will hold your slot.

1 Like

I would like to sign up but can’t guarantee I’ll be there for the start time. Probably will be but not 100% this week.

1 Like

I’m in as long as nothing comes up should hit 600 this week maybe higher, gonna grind hard for it plus I have the relay puzzle memorized completely for the end

1 Like

Ill have to check my calendar

Yup, still no life. Ill be there lol

3 Likes

I am in and Destroyer is in this week also.

1 Like

If there’s room I’ll be online and ready. If I could get some damn gauntlets I’ll be 650

2 Likes

If we run Riven I found a map of the Heart Run so maybe I won’t get lost, no guarantees though. Still can’t jump for shit in SOP.

1 Like

I’ll def be joining in on the fun and if we have a full group, I can always be backup.

1 Like

For those that need it, with description

1 Like

I am hopping on at 2130 EST hoping to join y’all!

2 Likes